Aeroplan.com / service

Hello there !
My name is Ankush Sharma and recently I booked a ticket with the reference no. LS3 67R. This ricket was for a flight on Dec.20 from charlottetown to Toronto. I am expecting some important documents in my mail by Dec 20. So I called in to the call centre to inquire if I can make changes to flight . I asked them if possibly if we can make it one way as I will not be comimg back to charlottetown . Agent told me thats not possible and if we postopone flight's date that will cost $100 plus tax per direction. I completely understood that. After that, I asked if I can cancel the ticket . Agent said I can cancel it because I still have 22 days prior to the flight date .
I asked for the refund amount and I was told it will be a full refund withount any deduction and amount will be $164.24 . I agreed and asked the agent to procees . Agent asked me to enter credit card details on my phone keypad . I Thought it is for refund process . Later on I recieved a notification from my bank abkut a charge of $ 169.50 from Aeroplan .
When I called back to inquire about the charge Supervisor named Jeff was very rude to me . He called me a lier . When I said I don't even need any refund anymore please just check that previous phone call when I was not given right information, he strictly refused that and told me go back and read the ticket properly as its mentioned over ther about the $150 charge. I feel really helpless with that kind of service so wrinting down my complaint here in a hope that my case will be taken seriously and some possible action will be taken ASAP.
Regards,