Aeroplan.com / aeroplan has canceled my 27, 813 aeroplan points. how do I get them back?
I am now retired, after over 20 years of insisting that my international travel be purchased with Air Canada. I was a truly dedicated AC frequent traveller.
When I was downgraded from Aeroplan Gold to Orange, I did not receive a new card from Aeroplan. I waited about 6 months, then I had to request a new card which I received only recently. Then I had to make some sort of a transaction.
How can I be FORCED to make a transaction, when I do not need to.
I have earned these points, how can they be just take away??? THERE CERTAINLY IS NO REWARD FOR A RELAXING RETIREMENT OR FOR HAVING BEEN A DEDICATED CUSTOMER FOR OVER '20' YEARS.
I would like to be included in a class-action suit against Aeroplan/Air Canada.
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent