Aeroplan — merchandise redemption
I ordered two Dyson vacuums at 90, 000 points each, but only received one (my account was debited for two - 180, 000 points).
I called in to get the second vacuum but was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes and then the phone call was just cut off.
I use my aeroplan VISA for about $10, 000 per month of purchases, but am now ready to switch to another rewards company - Aeroplan sucks (unlike the vacuum which I have still not received!)
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent