Aeromexico / unable to make my flight due to my mother being hospitalised and passing away.
Reserved Code ZTJIVE, Jeanette Toensing, November 18, 2018 Doctor's letter.
I was unable to make my flight due to my mother being hospitalized. She was in hospital for sametime. My mom passed away December 16th at home. I took care of my nother with the help of Hospice Care. Her funeral will be held January 2nd, at Oak Hill Cementery, San Jose, California. I will return to Mexico January 6th, God willing. Thank you for your time on this matter. Sincerely yours, Jeanette Toensing, 3812 Dove Hill Road, San Jose, California 95121, [protected], [protected]@yahoo, com
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - the worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Aeromexico - charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - refund 
- Aeromexico - customer service 
- Aeromexico - flight experience with aeromexico
- Aeromexico - customer service
- Aeromexico - 12 hour wait for bogus plane that never showed up
- Aeromexico - cancelling return flight home without consent & customer service
- Aeromexico - refund promised by aeromexico airlines and never received