Aeromexico / service
To whom it may concern,
I was flying round trip from Seattle to Mexico, I was not aware of the (E) or (Basic) fare policy. On the way there luckily I flew Delta and, in the airport I decided to buy a first class ticket and had no problem doing that.
On the way back flying Aeromexico, I decided to buy a first class ticket, they told me they had none, only premier. So I decided to buy a premier, to my surprise, Aeromexico doesn't like to make money and keep customers happy. Their excuse was, you have a "Basic Fare". They preferred to fly all the way from Mexico to Seattle with empty premier seats then making customer happy and make more money.
I don't know who came up with this policy but it seems absurd and not customer friendly. As a business man, I believe that if you want a better service and want to pay extra for that service and the service is available you should be able to buy that service no matter where, when or how.
I am very disappointed in Aeromexico, and from now on. I'm not buying tickets through Aeromexico. I think this policy hurts the company and customer.
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - the worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Aeromexico - charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - refund 
- Aeromexico - customer service 
- Aeromexico - flight experience with aeromexico
- Aeromexico - customer service
- Aeromexico - 12 hour wait for bogus plane that never showed up
- Aeromexico - cancelling return flight home without consent & customer service
- Aeromexico - refund promised by aeromexico airlines and never received