Aeromexico / the worst customer service I have ever experienced

Aeroméxico (Aeromexico)
www.aeromexico.com

I bought a ticket in March for June 24, 2007 travel on AeroMexico. Upon arrival to the airport, I was told that my ticket had been cancelled by the agency on June 2 due to my failure to pay for the ticket. The agent told me that there was nothing she could do and I had to take it up with the agency. When I bought my one way ticket, I had also bought a round trip ticket for my husband, which had not been cancelled. Neither one of us traveled, and the next morning we went to complain with the travel agent, who after some research with SABRE, which is the system he used to book my ticket and also the system used by Aeromexico, discovered that the ticket had been cancelled on June 24, at the Oaxaca airport, by the airline agent and that the entry about the June 2 cancellation had been made on June 24, at the Oaxaca airport. So, the airline reacommodated us, and the ensuing trip left us stranded for a night in Atlanta with no free hotel which was promised to us by the Aeromexico agent in Mexico city. I have been fighting with the airlines Customer service for 2 months now to try and get some compensation for what I suffered as a result of their agent lying to me and not letting me travel on my ticketed date. I will not give up although I get the feeling that they hang up on me on purpose and they have been ignoring my emails since the beginning og my complaint process. After I get my free ticket from them, I will NEVER use this airline again. Aeromexico has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. If anyone knows how I can make a formal complaint about how I have been treated please let me know.

Comments

19th of Aug, 2008

On August 8, 2008 I had my reservation to leave Mexico City at 9:15 p.m. and I needed to leave early. I therefore paid $154.31 and was told I would be leaving at 6:40 p.m. My flight was then changed to 7:30 p.m. and then to 8:00 p.m. My flight did not end up leaving until 9:10 p.m. My complaint is that I should be refunded my $154.31 because I never got to leave early. I would appreciate it if someone contact me to discuss this matter. I am very dissapointed, I understand that there are delays but if I never got to leave early I should not have been charged and should be refunded in this matter. Please have someone call me at (951)277-3608. Thank you

• To
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Aeromexico Fight 605 - Stolen money/ cellphone, and damages
    aeromexico
    Rancho Cucamonga
    California
    Phone: 909-721-7836

I was told to check in my carry on, and although I had locks, the locks where broken, and $ 15, 000 pesos, a new IP 4 cellphone was taken, along with damaging my Canon D5 camera. The fight crew makes you check in the carry on, and it seems that once they mark it, the other crew members for Aeromexico must know this by the color of tese tags, after your entering the plane color of the tags are install, but they look different, maybe these are the bags to hit. I will make sure that I tell everyone not to take aeromexico fights if this is the way they lack security. The entire carry on was gone thru, and no respect for the belongings of their passengers, at all. I would expect a response, from the airlines.

• Co
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Aeoromexico - customer service
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

I bought a ticket for my elderley parents through Travelocity to go to Mexico city to visit my brother, my parents went to the airport and the agent told them to go home as the gate is closed without an explanation or alternative solution...on why the ticket was cancelled.
    I called Aero mexico and spoke to different Agent Helen and David and both were useless did not provide solutions, I asked to be transferred to Supervisior or Manager and told me they don't have one on the floor.

this is the worst cusomer service experience, I cannot believe a company like that does not offer customer solutions..This is not acceptable I cannot believe they treat their customers like that--I honestly don't think this is going anywhere but unfortunately the company is setting false expectations and poor customer service--i will never travel with Aeromexico again and i will spread this around