Aeromexico / the worst customer service I have ever experienced
I bought a ticket in March for June 24, 2007 travel on AeroMexico. Upon arrival to the airport, I was told that my ticket had been cancelled by the agency on June 2 due to my failure to pay for the ticket. The agent told me that there was nothing she could do and I had to take it up with the agency. When I bought my one way ticket, I had also bought a round trip ticket for my husband, which had not been cancelled. Neither one of us traveled, and the next morning we went to complain with the travel agent, who after some research with SABRE, which is the system he used to book my ticket and also the system used by Aeromexico, discovered that the ticket had been cancelled on June 24, at the Oaxaca airport, by the airline agent and that the entry about the June 2 cancellation had been made on June 24, at the Oaxaca airport. So, the airline reacommodated us, and the ensuing trip left us stranded for a night in Atlanta with no free hotel which was promised to us by the Aeromexico agent in Mexico city. I have been fighting with the airlines Customer service for 2 months now to try and get some compensation for what I suffered as a result of their agent lying to me and not letting me travel on my ticketed date. I will not give up although I get the feeling that they hang up on me on purpose and they have been ignoring my emails since the beginning og my complaint process. After I get my free ticket from them, I will NEVER use this airline again. Aeromexico has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. If anyone knows how I can make a formal complaint about how I have been treated please let me know.
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - customer service 
- Aeromexico - charging twice for luggage, no refund
- Aeromexico - réclamation
- Aeromexico - they don't let me check in my carriages 
- Aeromexico - request refund of tickets / medical reasons 
- Aeromexico - lost luggage 
- Aeromexico - antiquated and slow systems 
- Aeromexico - unable to make my flight due to my mother being hospitalised and passing away.