AeroMexicoairline, cust service, & rude reps.

To make things short I hace an email from a young lady named Sandra Torres Cordova, stating that for all the trouble lack of understanding, lack of customer service, and trouble i went through, they would waive any fees and charges from my flights. I now call to take my flight, and the reps either hang up when i explain the case, or they say there are no notes in the acct to waive the fee. I have an email from sandra.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mexico, ME But when i contact customer service they say that because my email is in ENGLISH they can not assist me. Ive tried to reach this young lady named sandra, but no email for her, coworkers say they dont know who she is, and dont have ways to contact her through their systems. From june 2018, all the way through sept i had to deal with people hanging up, people being rude, not listening and just going by their supposed notes. We all know how cust service works. But ive tried to get someone to listen, and no luck. I can honestly say, unless i need to fly with aeromexico, i probably wont do it again, or recommend them.

AeroMexico