Aeroflotinsufficient compensation for damaged baggage

SUBJECT: DAMAGED LUGGAGE
REPORT NO: TLVSU46206
FLIGHT:SU101/29 OCT 2018 & SU502 29 OCT 2018
TRAVEL: FROM JFK- NY TO TELAVIV BENGURION AIRPORT
PASSANGER NAME: MR.METIN SOREF

Dear sir/madam:

I had a very bad incident with Aeroflot on Oct 29 on my flight from JFK newyork SU 101 to Telaviv Benguion SU 502 ( via moscow connection)

-my luggage has been severely damaged. Damage report is issued : TLVSU46206

- I have submitted all original documents to Aeroflit telaviv office to Mrs Zarina - deputy manager on Nov 4 for compensation.

- Mrs. Zarina does not accept the invoice of my luggage ( which is attached). she said it is a copy, she wants the original. Even I explained the original was fax paper as the writing fades time goes by. she still insisted to get the original copy of receipt. I have contacted the store I purchased the luggage and got a letter that is proving I was the customer to buy the luggage from them 1 year ago and the price of the luggage is 1880 hkd ( 240 usd)
the original invoice letter has been also send to Aeroflot Telaviv office.

-Even thou, I have proved the values of my luggage, Mrs. zarina is refusing to process my claim with the total value of the luggage which is 240 usd. she is saying Aeroflot can only pay 100 usd. I explained her, I can not accept 1100 usd because it is insufficient to purchase the same luggage. I can accept a new luggage if Aeroflot wants to but the same. But mrs. zarina is very persisting of avoiding any logic, fact and rules. she is forcing me to accept 100 usd for compensation.

ALL THIS COMMUNICATION CAN BE SEEN RECORDED IN EMAILS.

Please, I have no intention to ask money from Aeroflot. All i want is a new Antler 30 inch hard shell luggage. please let Aeroflot telaviv office replace the luggage instead of trying to paying me %50 of the value.

The value if the luggage is 240 usd and I have proved it. Please follow up with mrs. zarina in Bengurion Telaviv office that she should fully compensate the damage of the passenger.

I will wait for your help on this matter as a frequent passenger of your company, I am very disappointed with all hassles i am having with Aeroflot airlines.
I hope we can solve this matter with ethical, truthful and peaceful way.

I hope this complain will reach to the right management level.

regards
metin soref

From: tlvclaim
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:02 PM
To: Metin Soref
Subject: RE: Compensation claim FOR DAMAGE REPORT AND MISSING CONTENT- TLVSU46206 - 30 oct 2018

Dear Metin,

Thank you for the update.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going this way, especially after you were offered compensation even though you did not send all the necessary documents so that we could compensate you accordingly.

As a passenger who complains, the burden of proof is on you, since unfortunately you did not show what was requested, our response remains the same.

Your right to refuse the compensation offered.

Have a good day.