Aerobeds / Bad service

1 United States

I purchased 4 Aerobeds for Christmas gifts for each of my children and one to keep at my house as a guest bed. My children travel quite a bit and I liked the idea of them having a bed to take with them wherever they go. Aerobeds were more expensive than other inflatable beds I had looked at but I thought they would be more reliable. Within one year 3 of the 4 beds have developed leaks. There are no holes that could be repaired, these beds are in virtually new condition. They just lose air and leave you sleeping on a hard floor during the night. I called Aerobed and they were awful... They won't offer any free repair or replacement. If I send them the old beds I could get the same bed for $125. I paid $145. originally. They would not even pay the shipping for these beds to be returned to them. When I asked to speak to a manager I was put on holf for more than 15 mins and then disconnected. Emails have gone unanswered. I am very disappointed in this company and their lack of responsibility to their customers I suggest nobody purchase their items and follow through with the Better business Bureau.

Tr