aerea-sat.co.za / Beware of hidden and extra costs

1 United States

I am not going to elaborate too much as we wasted enough time on this fraudulent company! Also most of the complaints here seem to be similar. Over a month ago, my father had AereaSat install his DSTV extraview. When he called them, he was provided with a quotation of R2999. BUT after the technicians completed the installation, they wanted a whopping R7500!!! My father refused to pay this amount & they removed the dish, etc (dragging the dish on the roof tiles & stomping their feet hard, I'm sure they intended to damage the roof as 'revenge'). They had bad attitude & even refused to leave my father's house! Then my father communicated with Kim & after some more bad attitude & issues arising for this & that, it was eventually sorted out ALMOST 3 WEEKS LATER!!

I can't believe the type of service they deliver & how they are ripping people off! WHy give a specific quote, then charge exhorbitant prices after installation? That way we, as customers, are forced to pay because they already 'delivered the service'... the DISGUSTING, unacceptable service that they offer.

Hi