Aeon Batteries Corp / Awful experience

I brought a battery for my laptop computer from Aeon Corp. The battery was defective out of the box and would not charge. Aeon corp sent me many emails asking me for information that seemed irrelevant to me, possibly as a stalling tactic. I provided the information. When they had not explanation as to why their product didn't work, I asked for a refund. They promised a refund but asked me to send back the battery and tell them the tracking number. I returned the battery but the company claims they didn't receive it and they haven't given me a refund. I checked google and found many complaints of similar problems from other people.

Sh

Comments

• Ls
      25th of Feb, 2009

hi shaq, i got the same problem with you. last month i ordered a battery for my toshiba satellite A70 laptop, from "Aeon Batteries Corp". when i recived the new battery and connected the charger, the LED light of the battery didn't blink. i sent them an email asked for the explain. after some communication they said it had nothing to do with me, I have no problem with that, they will sent me a new battery. i returned the battery and two weeks later i got a new battery from them. All i want to say is that you should wait for it patiently.

• Wa
      27th of Feb, 2009

Yes, maybe you should wait for it patiently.
    I found a battery website from Aeon batteries Corp by randon google search. Could have went with an off brand for cheaper, but wanted the better quality. Received it in 5 business days...worked as soon as I plugged it in. Great price, totally satisfied and would order from it again.

• We
      1st of Mar, 2009
    Aeon Batteries Corp - Well experience
    New York
    hp-laptop-batteries.net

Now recently see so many Complaints Aeon Batteries Corp from here, but i need a battery for my hp laptop urgent and i want to see the service is real so bad, then i decide to order a battery from www.hp-laptop-batteries.net online, and the site is belong to Aeon Batteries Corp, i received the battery 2 days late, but not full charge, only charge 75%, then i contact Aeon Batteries Corp, they change a new one for me. so i think Aeon Batteries Corp not very bad, but i don't like only use email to contact.

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2009
    Aeon Batteries Corp - Bad Laptop Battery
    Aeon Batteries Corp
    Waterbury
    Connecticut

After emailing and calling Aeon Batteries about a laptop battery that was ordered, i still have not recieved the battery and it has been over a month now.

• B2
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I ordered a battery for my HP laptop zd7010us out of the box battery did not charge sent e-mail to [protected]@espow.com we are waiting to see what happens.
    If what I've read is true try this stop payment on you credit card bill that always work.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2009

My experience with AEON Batteries was great. I ordered a replacement battery for my Sony Mavica Digital Camera. The price was less than 1/2 the price I paid for the last one from Sony. The battery was received in les than a week and after the first charge, allowed me over 200 minutes of picture taking. Thanks AEON

• Mi
      10th of Nov, 2009
    Aeon Batteries Corp - Bad Laptop Battery
    Aeon Batteries Corp
    Peoria
    Illinois

Ordered a laptop battery from these guys and now after one week thebattery does not hold a charge longer than my old original laptop battery. no troubles with shipping but when I call to inquire about issuing me a new one... all the phone #'s are disconnected. there are two numbers 201-963-4588 and 201-963-8810 and both are disconnected. don't order from these bozos!!!