Aeon Batteries Corp
Below are the details for the shipment order I requested online. But so far I didn't get any confirmation. I also tried my best to call them but no reply. Please look into my problem to get me refund.

Hello aoun,

You sent a payment of $99.51 USD to Aeon Batteries Corp. (service@espow.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Aeon Batteries Corp.
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - unconfirmed
aoun sanaullah
american military locations europe
apo ae 09348
ae, baghdad
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
EU[protected] - Replacement for HP Pavilion DV6000 (ELHP022KO1) Qty:1
$91.52 USD1$91.52 USD
Subtotal$91.52 USD
Shipping and handling$7.99 USD
Total$99.51 USD
Payment$99.51 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *AEONBATTERI"
Payment sent to aeonbatteries@gmail.com

N  28th of Oct, 2008 by
i have tried for 7 days no response from them their phone number is 718-218-8810 goodluck.
N  26th of Nov, 2008 by

Aeon Batteries - Scam and cheating
Aeon Batteries

This report is simple really. I ordered a product from this company and when It showed up it did not work. The product said Made in Japan on one side and on the other side was a sticker that said Made in China. There was no invoice or packing slip in the package as it was received. The return policy of the company requires a packing slip. The product was cheap, flimsy and did not work.
N  25th of Dec, 2008 by
Why don't you email the company ?
I purchased what I though were two 12v SLA 2.4Ah batteries. When they arrived they were on 2.0Ah. Will not buy from again.

There's the reply from Aeon Batteries.

We sincerely apologize. This had to have been a typo on our website description or a honest fulfillment error. I see your order number so I will personally call you and take care of this. We can either give a discount on your purchase, send you a return label to send it back and give you a full refund.
Aeon Batteries
N  25th of Dec, 2008 by
At last, I got a correct btteries from this company.
D  25th of Dec, 2008 by
Yes, Maybe you do not need make a telephone call. You can email to the customer service through the website.
I have ever ordered a laptop battery at Laptopbatterymart.com from Aeon Batteries Corp.
But the shipment from UPS arrived damaged ... hole in shipping carton + hole in bubble wrap = dent in side of battery. I send email to the customer service by clicking the "contact us". They replied me at once. They were courteous and quickly disposed of the problem. After UPS credited them for the damage, Aeon Batteries Corp promptly sent me another new battery.
I will order more for the excellent customer service.
D  30th of Dec, 2008 by
Under such circumstances ´╝üMaybe you should choose another way ---sending email !
I have ever purchased a camcorder battery from Aeon Batteries Corp.
Throughout the shopping process, I felt what is the real services and products.
At their shopping websites----www.battery-chargers.org, I directly contacted with their team of customer service by sending a mail to Aeon Batteries Corp.I soon received their reply.they are very eager to help me save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on batteries and related products.Today I order a camcorder battery, the same day I can receive it. At last I bought a piece of the most satisfying battery at the good price! Until now, The battey that I have ordered from Aeon Batteries Corp has no problem and work well! I am very satisfied to their product quality, The next time if I need, I will choose Aeon Batteries Corp Without a doubt!
D  2nd of Jan, 2009 by
Highly recommend aeon batteries corp, I bought a Apple PowerBook G4 battery to replace a 3.5 year-old original that was down to just 30 min charge life. It fits nicely - nearly as good as the original profile. I followed the advice of calibrating (charge/drain/charge) and it works a treat - 4hr+ life. I chose aeon batteries corp based upon their excellent price (50% to 60% less than Best Buy and Circuit City) and fast shipping.
N  11th of Jan, 2009 by
I just purchased an camera battery a camcorder battery, and a latop battery from aeon batteries. It is the second video camera I have purchased from them. I can honestly say that my experience was nothing less than perfect and extremely pleasant.I found the camera battery replacement even works battery than the original one . They gave me a fantastic price and I would and already have in the past recommend them.
N  14th of Jan, 2009 by
Aeon shipped a defective battery and now want me to pay postage to return before they will replace it. Will place a dispute on my credit card charge.
N  27th of Jan, 2009 by
Just received a battery for a Sony laptop from Aeon. It didn't work. Sent two messages asking how to return the battery and have not received any reply. I'm now disputing the purchase with my credit card company.

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Hello My name is Beatriz I place an order for a baterie I haven't receive it yet my receipt number is 1268-5004-8007-9684 please let me know when I will be getting it sent me an e-mail at beatrizsndvl@yahoo.com thank you Beatriz
N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
please sent my baterie my receipt number is 1268-5004-8007-9684 I reaaly need it sent me an email to let me know at beatrizsndvl@yahoo.com thank you I place the order on 2/22/2009
D  12th of Apr, 2009 by
Dear Beatriz,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

We receieved your payment on 22, Feb and shipped out your order on 23, Feb. The tracking number for your order is 1Z9F5F130342109169, which could be tracked at www.ups.com . It shows the item has been delivered on 3, March.

Actually, you could directly contact us by clicking the "contact us" button our website or call us at 917-267-7462. Our customer service representative will surely reply you soon.

Customer Service from Aeon Batteries
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I also purchased two batteries from Aeon...the batteries arrived fast..and both worked perfectly...why not try to directly contact the seller by clicking the "contact us" button on the website?
N  9th of May, 2009 by
I purchased a battery last year from this company, it worked fine for about half a year, and suddently failed to take a charge, i contacted them, and they exchanged a new one for me immediately. Nice expereirence! I think you should contact them by email, they replied the emails timely and patiently.
N  20th of May, 2009 by
Hi my name is Julio and placed and order for Battery and charger on May 6, 2009 and haven't receive it yet. My receipt# is 2203-1042-9939-6078 My email is leiva1@sbcglobal.net
N  19th of Jun, 2009 by
Aeon Batteries Corp ever sent me a new batttery charger after I received a damaged charger, no extra fee.Their respone was quick and I was satisfied with the result.good luck!
A  15th of Aug, 2009 by
Ordered replacement battery for my Dell laptop from ESPOW. Computer says it does not recognize the battery and therefore, cannot charge it. I have reinserted the battery several times to no avail. I have one email in to their customer service and will report on this matter further
A  29th of Jul, 2010 by
Fake batteries from an Espow site???? Horrors!!! : )

Happens all the time. That's why they have 50 sites.