aegis receivables management inc / debt collection fraud

1 Allentown, PA, United States Review updated:

Beware of this company. They sent my mother a letter to pay her delinquent master card account. My mother never had a credit card in her life. When asked to send a letter to confirm they had the wrong information I was treated like a nut case. The people was very nasty. THis company is a big fraud!!!

To

More aegis receivables management inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fl
      16th of Sep, 2009

I received a $156.95 bill from them, but willing to settle for 40%. Total fraud. My AT&T account had a $0 balance per AT&T. ###!

• Tc
      28th of Nov, 2009

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY SEVEN MONTHS AGO, REGARDING A MEDICAL BILL, I ASKED THEM FOR PROOF, WHICH THEY DID PROVIDE AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD SETTLE FOR 20% OF THE AMOUNT OF THE BILL. I PAID THE BILL, NOW KNOWING THAT THIS WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE, THEY HAVE HARRASSED ME SINCE, THESE JERKS ARE RELENTLESS, I WILL BE CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY!!!

• Fe
      8th of May, 2010

They started calling me recently regarding Columbia house which I do not have an account with claiming I'd allready paid nearly 1000 towards a bunch of movies and "only owed" about 150 more to pay it all off. I had not paid any such thing then they proceeded to name off some of the movies which I don't have (would like to have a couple of them but don't have any of them) and said I'd gotten them in 2005 (I was not at this address in 2005) and had stopped paying in 2008 (Had never paid any of this nor do I know anything about any account with columbia house) They said they mailed me a letter and I could dispute it via that letter. When asked for their address and such they said it was on the letter I said well what if I don't recieve this letter ...they just insisted it was all on the letter. On a side note I recieved my credit report recently and there is no sign of any such debt on there either. They call daily. They did have it blocked where I couldn't see the number and would not leave a message and now the number shows.

20th of May, 2010

hi sir a big problam in brak bec no brack time so plese chnag brack time only 15 min brack meet all time but why sir not good think

• Cy
      21st of Dec, 2010

This company sent us a bill regarding an over due balance from 10 years ago. We are an apartment community which has been in business for over 40 years. They said we have a delinquent Walmart Credit Card. We do not use credit cards here. When I asked them to give us proof of what we bought they said they were unable to provide us with that information. They said they tried several times to contact us but our phone number was not working. BS we have had the same number for 40 years. This company is a fraud. I asked them if they preyed on the elderly. He hung up on me. They are not registered with the BBB I tried to file a complaint. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD.