aegis receivable / Dany Smith

i was really getting crazy by this guy who called him self Dany smith asking for money for a card used by my xhusband he would call me at my work despite of the fact that i could not talk at work. I really dont kno how to deal with this guy as he would just not stop. i tried to hang up oh him sumtimes but he would call up my associated asking them to pay. I have informed my attend not to transfer the call to me, but the guy just won't stop he is giving me hard time in the office really dont kno how to keep hiw away

Me

Comments

• Ba
      12th of Oct, 2009
    aegis receivable - Phone Harassment
    Aegis Receivable
    P.O. Box 165809
    Irving Texas

Someone from Aegis left a message for the first time on my cell Sunday Oct. 12th regarding a "pressing business matter". My 85 year old mother who doesn't live with me, also recieved two calls from Aegis on Sunday, one call was very early. Ageis called my mother again on Monday very early in the morning waking her up. Aegis wanted to ask my mother if she gave me the message. I called Aegis on Monday morning and asked for their mailing address. The man that I spoke to didn't want to give me their address. I asked him to send any communications to me in writting to my mailing address (which he already had). I also asked him to stop calling my elderly mother. He said he would only stop calling her when he recieved a letter from me asking him to stop. I did type up a cease telephone communications letter, however he would only give me a P.O. Box. I'm not sure if I can send a certified letter to a P.O. Box. If the letter is not certified, they could say that they didn't receive it. Talk about harassment! Aegis are discusting sleaze bags to us an elder like that.

• Ba
      12th of Oct, 2009

My guy's name from Aegis was "Andy Smith", he had a South Indian accent. I asked him if that was his legal name, he said it was ( LOL). The guy with the accent told my mother that his name was Jay Shawn. These people are really sleazy. They're even harassing my 85 year old mother!