AEG / Terrible service

1 06 keurboom rd, sonstraal durbanvilleSouth Africa
Phone: 0826113998

AEG dishwasher not working last 2 month. Firstly could not find any person or company willing to repair - due to just out of warranty. By end of May 2008 I got hold of Technical call center in Cape TownTel [protected] who was fully booked (that should have already made alarming bells ring) but willing to assist on 3 June 2008. They were not willing to make a booking - only arrived no catering for working people. I made all the arrangements to be at home, Eddie the technician came and fixed a "leak". Next day the problem still exists and I phoned the company on Monday. I spoke to a very rude call center agent that had the result that I send an email to the owner and Peter phoned me back, apologizing for the behavior and again it took another week before Eddie could repair his first attempt.

Second attend (two weeks later) failed again and they informed me that the machine will need a new sump - which they will have to order and will contact me asap. Yesterday 3rd of July after I had to contact them again I was informed that the sump had arrived - but nobody made the effort to contact me or made an arrangement to come and fixed the machine.

Friday 4th of July the company phoned to informed me that they are again fully booked and will only be able to do the job on Mon 7 th of July - again with no appointment time.

Will have to wait until Monday - but will never ever purchase any AEG machine ever.