Aec Fbo Onyx Platinum Membership / Took over four hundred dollars from my account!

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Some one has been taken out my account electronically and i did not give them my information, so i dont know how they got into my account. They have took over four hundred dollar from me and i would like them to give it back. I have filled a police report to take action!

Comments

• Ru
      10th of Jan, 2008
    Aec Fbo Onyx Platinum Membership - Withdraw from my account
    AEC FBO Onyx Platinum Membership
    Nebraska
    www.consumerbill.com

I also was charge $99.00 plus $24.95 for two month but than they was name equity first. I would like get all my from these people. I am going to cancel my account. As soon i can get to my bank in the morning.

25th of Jan, 2008
    Aec Fbo Onyx Platinum Membership - Withdraw from my account
    AEC FBO Onyx Platinum Membership
    consumerbills.com

Out of the no where we were applied with overdraft fees on a account that i had put a froze too due to eventually trying to close it out. So of course, we did not deposit any cash into and when this company try to get some money by saying that we had used a check which we have not even wrote checks from that account in months we realized that this company whoever they are , tried taking 49.99 twice dec 14, 2007 and 1/06/2008

• Dr
      30th of Jan, 2008

I never heard of this compant give me back my damm money.

• Da
      31st of Jan, 2008

I never Received cash and am being Charged for it would like my money back or the loan I was told I would get.

• Sh
      23rd of Feb, 2008

i also have had money taken from account. without my permission.maybe we should get an attourney for a class action law suit. maybe then it will stop and they will pay more than what they owe us.

• Ro
      25th of Feb, 2008

I DO NOT HAVE SUCH A CARD WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DEDUCT THIS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT???

• Je
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Same thing to me. This company got ahold of my checking acct # and has been taking money out of my account, which WELLS FARGO has done NOTHING to assist me in stopping. How do i get this company to return my money?

• Ke
      14th of Mar, 2008

These people debited 14.95 out of my account on several occassions with a check number that doesn't even correspond to my account. Does anyone know a telephone # on these people??

• Pa
      15th of Mar, 2008

i dont have an accouint with you yet every month you take money out of my account. i am calling the better business bureau to let them know of this scam .

• Pa
      15th of Mar, 2008

i dont know what you are trying to pull.but i dont have an account with you. so i want every penny that you took back. i think that you are a big rip ff. ill have mylawer get intouch with you and the better business bureau.

• Ad
      21st of Mar, 2008

I was also just charged 49.99 on my bank account and an additional 20.00 and I don't even have anything to do with this onyx bank account thing. I also and sending a negative report to the better business bureau!! Fix your damn service, whatever it is!

• Ki
      23rd of Mar, 2008

I have not gotten a loan from this place but yet they are taking money out twice a month and making me go over drawn all the time i am on a buget that they keep hurting please help get this stopped and my money back.

• Bo
      21st of Apr, 2008

I contacted this company abou a month and talked a long time with someone online about this matter. She assured me that as long as they were taking monthly "memberships" out of my account it was good and as soon as I paid the "$149.00 then I would receive my credit card. I aslo asked how was it they acquired my account number and she also stated I applied for this, which I never did and I thought it was strange that they would take out membership payments without sending a credit card, so I just knew this had to be phony, so I also would like to know just how I could get my money back??? Please help and I hope others check their accounts carefully and put a stop payment on theirs as soon as shows up on their account.

22nd of May, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.PLEASE HELP.

• Sy
      17th of Jul, 2008

ONYX IS TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. PLEASE DISCONTINUE THIS ACTION IMMEDIATELY