A&e - Kitchen Aid Refrigerator / no more kitchen aid for me!
On November 16, 2006 I called Aon (the warranty provider for Kitchen-Aid) to inform them that our $5000 refrigerator is not functioning. Today is Jan 2, 2007. Two techs spent the afternoon at my house rebuilding the refrigerator and it still is not working. Today was my 12th scheduled service call. 4 of those were no shows or last minute cancellations. We are stuck with them since we are under warranty. No more Kitchen-Aid for me. This company is owned by Sears so I won't be buying my next appliances from them. I have found numerous A&E complaints on the internet from various states. We are in the Chicago area where they are no better. Aon does not seem to care in the least so we are getting nowhere.
More A&e - Kitchen Aid Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Kitchenaid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid - bankofamerica debit card
- Kitchenaid - repeated unresolved issue
- Kitchenaid - our refrigerator and your lack of customer service 
- Kitchenaid - product and service on kitchenaid fridge 
- Kitchen Aid - grill brush