A&E Factory Service / failure to show for service appointment!
A copy of this was sent to jeff fettig, ceo of whirlpool:
My whirlpool dishwasher was scheduled for repair (The 4th time in 8 months) on saturday, december 1, 2007 between the hours of 8:00 a. M. - 5:00 p. M. Est. The appointment was confirmed the preceding day by a phone call from a&e factory service to me. At that time I was advised that the service technician would telephone me as he was leaving his preceding appointment and advise me when he arrive. Having not received that call by 4:45 p. M, I accessed the whirlpool website and located the toll free number. The whirlpool operator then contacted a&e factory service and advised me that the service technician was on his 7th service call, and that I was next in line. Again, I was advised that he would phone me upon his departure from that appointment. At 6:00 p. M. Est, I once again phoned the whirlpool number, but received a recorded message that they were closed. I then went online a second time to access the national number for a&e factory service. Their operator sent a message to the service technician advising him to call me with an estimated time of arrival. However, I never received a call and the service technician did not show up. I feel that this level of customer (Non) service is unacceptable and wanted to ensure that you are aware of the actions of your sub contractors and how their unprofessionalism negatively affects perception of whirlpool.
9748 walkers glen dr. Nw
Concord, nc 28027
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty