AE Factory Service / dryer repair

Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

Service tech was not professional wouldn't listen and left with out doing any repairs, would never use then again, sad that I paid for warranty and got no results

Comments

• Aa
      Mar 16, 2012

SusanMarino,

I am so sorry we have let you down. I know it is frustrating to have purchased a warranty feel as if you are not getting any resolution. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers.

At your convenience please contact our office at [protected]@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number your repair appointment was scheduled under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (SusanMarino) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.
    A&E Solutions Team
    A&E Cares

• Sc
      Sep 14, 2013

This is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever been associated with. 5 scheduled appointments: 3 unsuccessful repairs and 2 cancellations. 20 hours of my life spent waiting for these unreliable, unprofessional people with zero results to show for it. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves for contracting this company. I advise going to great lengths to never deal with these people for any reason.