Adware Professional / Software

1 UT, US Review updated:

They are a scam. They have no problem charging you to download the software but will refuse to give you a refund when their software did not resolve you anti viruses. They do not have a live person to talk to on the phone. They just let you talk to a person through thier website. They completey give you a run around saying Just contact our support. Then the support just sends emails after email. They will never give a refund. It is a huge Hoax. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!! BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD.

Wh

Comments

• Gr
      Feb 16, 2010

I was taken also...Why didn't I see the red flags!!! This is the best way to "get them"... inundate websites with info on why not to deal with them.
    Lesson for AdWare/Plimus...don't try to scam a 72 year old Yankee Grandmother...!

• Od
      Feb 17, 2010
    Adware Professional - Don't Buy Product
    Alaska

2/17/10. Adware Professional ripped me off. I paid $27.00 for 1-yr use. I have had their product for 9 months and HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO EVER USE IT. I contacted A. P. several times via email asking either for a) technical assistance or b) a refund. They said I am not eligible for a refund past the 60-day Money Back Guarantee time frame. I countered with 'But it's about doing the right thing for a customer, not about a time limit.' They answered with a recommendation that I uninstall and reinstall the program. I have attempted that more than once. When I get to the part where I am to click 'Finish', the following error message pops up: 'Ad-Watch Live! Alert has blocked the process adware professional.exe (4868) from starting on your system. The process has been identified as Win32.FraudTool.AdwarePro/A'. So... I have learned a lesson. I wish I had read the other reviews first. I would not have bought this product. Please note there is a difference between Adware Professional and Ad-Aware, so be careful with your spelling when you search the Internet. Hope this is helpful.

Mar 20, 2010

Same problem here, but I will keep on them... I kept going to chat and told them I was making a fraud report, they said I would see my refund in 7-10 days. will see I think I will be one step ahead of them and sign a dispute with my bank. Cover myself just in case they are trying to pull a fast one.

Mar 20, 2010

You still have time.. I would send them email and go to chat and demand money back...

Mar 20, 2010
    Adware Professional - Customer Service is terrible!
    adware p
    Ohio

Download didn't work and suppose to have a 60 day money back.. No telephone number or address to contact.
    Only chat on line and email which they never respond to. Someone needs to shut them down...

• Fr
      Apr 17, 2010

loaded it last year and now they are trying to renew my subscription which I canceled, I thought. Now I'm trying to stop payment and not having any luck. Must wait until the transaction is processed through PayPal and then resolve.

Apr 17, 2010

I did finally get my money back. I recommend bugging them to death. That is what I did.

• Li
      Jul 03, 2011
    Adware Professional - Customer Service is terrible!
    Adware Professional
    California

Their software scan said I had spyware on my PC, but it could not remove it. Trying to get someone to assist you is next to impossible! You can never talk to a "Live" person and their Chat techs & email Support team send you in circles having you perform the same steps over & over. There is no elevation process, no address to write to, no phone number to call. Do not buy this product!