Adware / Paid for but cannot activate

1 2020 CR 44400Powderly, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-732-3726

Wednesday, April 08-09 I downloaded Adware 2009 and paid with my Master Card, which was approved. I pushed a reset button and I have written to webmaster twice and have gotten nothing in return. I have always liked Adware, but if this is the way they treat their customers, then I don't know if I want Adware or not. Please let me know something, I am not going to pay another $56.95, I need to know what I should do. My order is #68ZEX88N.

Waiting to hear from you.
Kathryn E. Pershall

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me on 5/22/09. I did a renew subscription, followed all of there instructions, but nothing happened. Went on adware chat support and was given special instructions which I printed. I then followed, was to uninstall, reboot, clear temp files and internet history. Nothing would work after that, when I tried to re download got malware notice, and was never able to access the site. I pursued a refund which I'm waiting to see if I get it. I had previously used adware alert for 4 years, without any problem, but now it appears that PCErrors is now caring for renewals.

I learned my lesson, Karl