Advisement Directive Service / received lots of money from me

1 p.o box 579006Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

for a minute they had me going, what i was'ent realizing was they always made me send in money between $21.00 and $25.00 for every invoice that came in so I did then when i realized that I was'ent getting anything back but more invoices stating one final step send in 25.00 processing fee and will mail out your check i said to myself wait you told me that in two other letters, now today i got a invoice that states that this guarantees me the final winner send in $21.89 and my check will be put in the mail.

Comments

• Do
      19th of Aug, 2009
    Advisement Directive Service - respond immediately with a check for 21.89 in order to recieve a cash prize of from 76 cents to 767,899.72
    Advisement Directive Services

For the last month I have been recieving letters that I can claim a cash prize of $767, 899.72 when I send the a check for $21.89 for processing and delivering fees. In the fine print it states that you may recieve from 76 cents to the large amt of $767, 899.62. I have not sent them any money. How do they recieve my name and what sort of scam is this?

20th of Aug, 2009
    Advisement Directive Service - prize of $767,899.72
    ADS
    Nevada
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I want to communicate that I don't want to receive no more faik prizes, I received every month a lot of letters that I supposed to won a prize. I don't want to receive no more letters.

• Ti
      27th of Oct, 2009

I need these people to stop sending me these scam emails. How do we stop them?

• Dh
      24th of Nov, 2009

Hi Ireceived a letter saing i won money from advisement directive sevice for 767, 899.72 if I send in 23.89 is this true? Thank you dhilespa@aol.com

hello this is ben augusme i recieved a letter stating i won $767, 899.72
    it tells me everything is paid for and all i have to do is sign my name. is this true??????

yeah waka flocka flame