Advantage Wireless / Misleading, unethical & unfair trade practices, misrepresentation, fraud

1 4840 S, Broadway, Englewood, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3037891080

I bought a used BlackBerry mobile phone from this cricket carrier for $186.00. Within the first thirty days the phone malfunctioned on multiple occasions not allowing any incoming or outgoing texting, internet not working & no contacts. I repeatedly had to take off work to return the phone for repairs that continued. For the cost, I requested another phone of the same price or of lesser value and was rejected unless I paid additional monies? Currently, I am stuck with a phone that doesn't work and out of a $186.00 occurring within a period of thirty days without any reasonable compromise.

Comments

• Ey
      1st of Jun, 2011

They flashed my HTC Hero phone for Cricket service (a phone I have had and used for awhile with no problems). After the first two weeks, the internet quit working and they convinced me I needed to bump the plan up to the next price. I was told by several other cricket stores that I did not need to be on the more expensive plan. When I told them the other stores said I did not, they persisted, so I switched to the higher plan and the internet still did not work. When I took it in to fix it, he kept it for half the day and when I got it back, more things started going wrong. Internet still doesn't work, text messages often don't send or receive, I can no longer send or receive picture mail, I can't access my picture folder, and the phone is simply acting weird. I am wondering if he might have placed some type of virus on it, because it definitely messed it up somehow.