Advantage Tax Resolution / Took my family for $8500.00 and made things worse

1 CA, United States

My family had a tax issue due to turbo Tax, We thought we were hiring a company that would be able to help us get things done! We were not in a good posisition, We had talked to Ryan Harman at [protected] at Advantage Tax Resolution. He had told us he could help us with what we had to tell him! We didn't hold anything back! He charged us $4900.00 the first time! We had sent them all of our information and I was told that they had everything that they needed. After a few months of calling the company to try fo get to him I started calling anyone in the company! After 6 months I finily got in touch with someone who said that they would helpus! In the meantime we have had letters from the IRS stsating that they were going to take things out of our paychecks at a rate of 50% of our pay! I couldnt afford that. After me talking tpo the IRS I got them to hold off. I have been dealing with them for two in a half years and now ATR used a power of atty. to set up payments of $875.00 per month! I could nt afford that! they said if I wanted them to reduce it I would have to pay them $1900.00 more because the time for filing ran out. I borrowed the money and paid them, well now I have to tell you that I have a payment of $300.00 and I still am having a hard time paying that! When I checked with the IRS they told me that there was NO recored of this company doing anything but aranging a payment. I now also have the State hounding me for more money! I checked with the IRS and gave them the pappers to support my tax filing and I am slowly working things out! BUT I would like to join anyone in a class action lawsuite against this company!!! you could reach me via email and anyone else who would like to join us is worth our time!!!