Advantage Rent-A-Car / Fraudulent damage claim!
My wife recently had a very bad experience with Advantage Rent-a-Car at LAX. She signed the damage acknowledgment form that showed pre-existing damage on the rear bumper. When she returned the car one of the workers jumped on the shuttle van and accused her of the damage, she told him it was there when she rented it and didn't have any accidents with the car. The guy grabbed some of the rental paperwork out of her hand and went back to the rental office. My wife stayed on the van and went back to the airport thinking that they can't charge her with the pre-existing damage. She tried to call the office back while waiting for her flight and after 30 minutes on hold she was told that the manager had left for the day and to call back later. Well we just got a letter from a third-party "Subrogation Management Team" telling us to pay for the damage, but we will absolutely not pay. We have a copy of the form my wife signed when she rented the car the showed damage on the rear bumper. I would never recommend such a shady rental car company to anyone. Avoid the lure of cheap rates, it's not worth the hassle.
More Advantage Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Advantage Car Rental - Billing and Service 
- Advantage / Car Rental - Hidden fee! 
- Advantage Rent A Car - left stranded 
- Advantage Car Rental - Bad experience
- Advantage Car Rental - Get what you pay for 
- Advantage Rent A Car - car rental with advantage rent a car
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - rent a car
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - ethical behaviour
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - staff
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - rental