Advantage Nutrition / Did not send order

8595 Cox Lane, Unit 2, Cutchogue, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-211-1303

I ordered (#117661) some sport nutrition month ago, they charged me $65 but did not send anything!!!
Nobody answers on the phone, no response on email!
Initially the sent some tracking number: 1Z83EW590396007792 but it does not work!
This guys are liars, AVOID!!!

Du

More Advantage Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jb
      Jul 14, 2015

I ordered over $100 worth of items from Advantage Nutrition over 2 and a half weeks ago and they sent a generic email saying it was shipped priority the very next day. There was no tracking number provided. After a week I contacted them via email and phone and only got a voice mail. No responses from their end via phone or email. 2.5 weeks later and nothing from them regardless of my countless attempts to contact them. I am going to proceed with this in a legal matter if I must. This is a scam of a website, without question.

• Ti
      Oct 05, 2015

Same thing happened to me!!! So upset about this scam!!!

• Sh
      Oct 20, 2015

These guys are a total sham. Do NOT order anything from them. I ordered 8 boxes of protein bars to be shipped to a group of young men training to become United States Marines at Parris Island, SC. Not only did they not ship the bars, they never responded to multiple emails and phone messages. These people are no good.

Apr 25, 2016

With regards to Advantage Nutrition in Cutchogue, NY...seems I am in a long line of scam victims.

I submitted an order for some protein bars on Saturday, April 16, 2016. The shipping option chosen was standard ground which their site indicates as 'USPS Priority' and that it would ship in 1-5 days.

9 days later, still shows as 'Unshipped'. Worse, the company does not respond to either phone (I've left 2) and email inquiries (I've sent 4).

Seems I was bamboozled and I would like my money back.

Jul 26, 2016

My complaint was that I received 2 boxes of 16 fiber bars each that were going to expire in 2 weeks. Paid full price for them. When I emailed their customer service department I received no response. Emailed again. No response. I called several times. Nobody answers the phone. I left numerous messages and never received a call back. Will never use them again.

• Pe
      May 04, 2018

No delivery. No response. No refund. DO NOT USE!!!