Advantage Corporation Services / Terrible company

I was talked into setting up a corporation in Nevada a couple of years ago after signing up for a course by /name removed/. They portrayed a Nevada LLC as a great tax benefit, but I needed a resident agent. This was fine, along with the modest 49.95 monthly fee.

With this fee they would include all paperwork filing with the State of Nevada. Everything was fine until I started receiving letters stating that I was delinquent in my filings.

I contacted ACS and told them what was going on. They said all I needed to do was fax them a copy of the letter and they would take care of it. Well, apparently they did not.

I filed last years renewal myself, although ACS deducted this from my monthly fee, and I am still receiving the same penalty letter for $100.

Because of the lack of professionalism I am dissolving my corporation status in Nevada and have formed a corporation in Florida. I am still getting no results from ACS to this day and feel that I am going to get stuck with this penalty.

Ri

Comments

9th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem with this terrible company. If anyone would like to file a class action lawsuit I would be more than happy to be a part of it.

15th of May, 2009

Advantage Corporation Services does not send out the penalty letters. If you don't tell Advantage Corporation Services you are getting the letter even though the $100 was paid, the State will continue to send them. Once Advantage learns abouts the letters, they will contact the sender and have them change their computer record so you don't get any more letters. Just contact the Accounting Department at Advantage Corporation Services and give them your full name and company name, and tell them you are still getting the letter even after the $100 was paid. They will make the call and get it resolved.

• Bl
      1st of Jul, 2009

I have had great success with the professionalism of ACS. I setup a Nevada LLC recently and with the added benefits of a Knowledgeable staff has made a world of difference and been the biggest help. I feel that ACS is looking out for the Small business owner. It was part of my overall business plan and what I needed at this time to help to protect my assets and receive much needed tax reduction. Thank you ACS. I will tell all my business associates about you!

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com