Advanta / Canceled my credit card
Advanta Mastercard has canceled my credit line as of April 21, 2009. Not because I missed payment, because I never had a balance from month to month.
Advanta Mastercard sent me an email and a letter (which I haven't received yet) stating that they have canceled my card due to my low activity. My low activity was about $500 to $3, 000 a month in charges but I always paid my balance off each month.
They have the right to do what they please with their credit lines, BUT!!! They should have given me proper notice. My wife was purchasing her contact lenses and the card was declined making her greatly embarrased at the time of her purchase.
I guess Advanta Mastercard wants SLAVES as cardholders! If you are responsible and only spend what you can pay for when the bill comes due they ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!
Let's all pay off all of our bills and let these CREDIT SLAVES DIE AWAY...
More Advanta Complaints & Reviews
- Advanta - Jump in interest rate from 2.99 percent to 34.99 percent 
- Advanta - How to STOP their calls 
- Advanta - larceny at it's worst
- Advanta - Unauthorized charges 
- Advanta - Loan Shark Interest Rates 
- Advanta - unethical fincancial managment
- Advanta - credit card rate increase 
- Advanta - refund
- Advanta - Predatory Lending Practices
- Advanta - Fraud and scam