Advanta bank / Loan Sharks
I also was scammed by Advanta's Loan Shark tatics for credit cards. Wish I would have found this site before I ever got involved with this bunch of crooks!!! I also got a low 2.99% credit card transfer to pay off another card for a nominal fee. I also have excellent credit ratings and am never late on a payment. As everyone else here my Dec bill showed I was now a high risk and my new "life of the loan rate is now 32.08%%%%%%%%%%. I contacted the Pa atty general and filed a complaint. My response was this
Please be advised that your complaint involving a National Bank should be directed to the Comptroller of the Currency. You can reach them at 1.800.613.6743 or at their website www.occ.treas.gov.
I went to the web site today and filled out the proper forms. I faxed it in today and hope to hear from them soon.
EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ADVANTA NEEDS TO DO THE SAME. sEND YOUR COMPLAINT The Comptroller of the Currency. You can reach them at 1.800.613.6743 or at their website www.occ.treas.gov. LET US MAKE SURE THE OFFICE IS FLOODED WITH OUR COMPLAINTS SO NOBODY ELSE FALLS FOR THIS SCAM!!!
More Advanta bank Complaints & Reviews
- Advanta bank - Excess interest charged 
- Advanta bank - You name it 
- Advanta bank - Credit card 
- Advanta bank - Closed account 
- Advanta bank - Late fee & phone payment fee SCAM! 
- Advanta bank - update for all
- Advanta bank - Awful credit card practices
- Advanta bank - Advanta Refuses to Report to Credit Bureau 
- Advanta bank - Excessive Fees
- Advanta bank - Overcharged