Advanta Bank Corp. / Rip off
I get this notice in the mail telling me of the change to my account. How the heck can you possibly digest soo many changes in lawyer lingo outlined in 6 point type? I had a respond by date and if i don't respond, which i didn't, it means i accept the changes. Whats up with that? I had $13, 000.00 credit limit and only $6100.00 used. I pay on time. They kept raising my limit too. Telling me how much they value me. How is this an accepted practice by Consumer Affairs and the Consumer Protection Agency? What about Fed Regulators?
It so wrong for them to be able to do this. My feeling is they are firing me as a customer. Do not fall for the 7.99% intro rate. Do not get a Advanta mastercard. Use a reputable company if you do not want to have to go through this classic consumer bully tactic.
More Advanta Bank Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Scam and fraud! 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Closed Account on Long-Term Customer with Perfect Credit! 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Unethical 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Raised my interest rate due to banks error 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Bait and switch 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - unfair practices, harassment, dubious CSR, no communication within USA
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Overcharged 
- Advanta Bank Corp. - Excessive Interest Rate