Advanta bank / Advanta Refuses to Report to Credit Bureau

Advanta Bank
I paid Advanta $3, 600+ in July 2008 after an 18% APR hike which sent APR 36%+ after numerous requests for APR of 10% or less to expedite repayment of balance; instead Advanta closed my account after I stated that charging a business 36% is not good business sense.

After paying $3, 600 lump sum balance, Advanta chose NOT to report my account to Experian (or other credit bureaus) which would enhance my credit score even after I requested my account be reported. I have consumer rights and Advanta is infringing on my rights by keeping my credit report incomplete. Was informed Advanta reserves the right to report (business) accounts; Advanta will report any business account defaults (which mine was not). I also paid beyond the minimums every month and was in good standing (paid as agreed) but Advanta is not allowing this account to reflect on my credit history.

A  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
I am working with attorney Alan Finkel in Commack, NY who is working with some state class action law firms to seek action against Advanta. If your interested in particpating, please e-mail me at dec458@msn.com.
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Do you have at least $5k in debt? I know of a company that will settle your unsecured debt for only about half of what you currently owe. Let me know if you are interested. debtrelief@rocketmail.com
A  19th of Mar, 2010 by
Have you had any luck in resoling this?

Does anyone have a "current" card holder agreement they could fax or send me?