Advanta bank / Advanta Refuses to Report to Credit Bureau
I paid Advanta $3, 600+ in July 2008 after an 18% APR hike which sent APR 36%+ after numerous requests for APR of 10% or less to expedite repayment of balance; instead Advanta closed my account after I stated that charging a business 36% is not good business sense.
After paying $3, 600 lump sum balance, Advanta chose NOT to report my account to Experian (or other credit bureaus) which would enhance my credit score even after I requested my account be reported. I have consumer rights and Advanta is infringing on my rights by keeping my credit report incomplete. Was informed Advanta reserves the right to report (business) accounts; Advanta will report any business account defaults (which mine was not). I also paid beyond the minimums every month and was in good standing (paid as agreed) but Advanta is not allowing this account to reflect on my credit history.
More Advanta bank Complaints & Reviews
- Advanta bank - Excess interest charged 
- Advanta bank - You name it 
- Advanta bank - Credit card 
- Advanta bank - Closed account 
- Advanta bank - Late fee & phone payment fee SCAM! 
- Advanta bank - update for all
- Advanta bank - Awful credit card practices
- Advanta bank - Excessive Fees
- Advanta bank - Loan Sharks 
- Advanta bank - Overcharged