Advanced Wellness Research.com Acai Berry Product / harassment and trying to charge me for the product when I cancelled before the 14 day free trial, spoke with Peter from Id.

1 #3-17th ave south, 83651Nampa, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-964-1011

I tried to cancell my free trial order and Peter said I will be charged if I do not return their product. First of all, it says no where to return item and an open bottle should not be sent back for them to use in another order. I was not going to pay another shipping and handling either. I am not comfortable with knowing they have my credit card # and feel they are going to continue to charge me anyway, in addition I have found that the product is way over priced.

Comments

Ju
  5th of Feb, 2009

I purchased the "free trial" for $4.99 but I was charged $78.81 on my credit card because I didn't call within the 14 day trial period to cancel. Their trail period started from the day after I ordered it, not the day I received it! I didn't even have the product for a full week yet my credit card was charged anyway. With enough perseverence the customer service rep credited me for the full amount as long as I return the bottle with the remaining pills. I have documented everything so lets hope they follow through on what they say. Always look at their Terms and Conditions before placing an order. They can be very tricky so watch out!

Pa
  7th of Feb, 2009

I just called to cancel my order today as I paid $4.99 for free trial and was charged 78.81 also. The rep told me he could offer $20.00 applied back to my card. He did not mention anything about returning the unused product. The site that I ordered from didn't mention anything about $78.81 being applied to my card, if it had I would not have placed the order for free trial of $4.99.

Ta
  24th of Feb, 2009

As soon as I received my free trial, I called to cancel my order because I just learned by a friend that after 14 days from the order I would be charge with $78.81.
The customer service representative cancelled my order and did not ask me to send back the free trial (which is for me the normal process to a free trial).
I asked him to give me the number of the cancellation (CNXL4168578JF) and he assured me that I would not be charged any extra money.
I will check on my bank account during the month to be sure that they don't do it effectively because I don't feel safe now that they have my credit card numbers.

After reading your comments, the only thing I can add it's watch out before placing an order !!!

Ge
  27th of Feb, 2009

Dear sirs
My name is Gerald Adams --customer no. 2727077
I have being trying to communicate with your service division, for 8 days, to cancel any orders for, PURE ACAI BERRY .I am constantly told that the system is down .=whatever this system is .I am now confirming to you in writing that I want any order for this pruduct cancelled immediately and please confirm to me in writing that this has been done .I was advised by ''KEVIN ''on Feb 21 that a note had been left to cancel any order, but this does not seem to have happened .I am awaiting confirmation
Sincerely
Gerald Adams

Ju
  27th of Feb, 2009

I am a retired individual with little meaans of support. I ordered the trial quanity for $4.99 shipping and received the Acai Berry. Order#2626588 This was February 4, 2009. I discovered on February 23, 2009 they took out $78.81 from my account without my permission. I depend on my money to pay for all the prescribed medications I'm on and think this is an outrageous act on the part of this compaqny. Please refund my $78.81 to my account. Thank you.

Ka
  31st of Mar, 2009

I called and they refused to give me back my money. I have canceled my card, but now I have to fight to get those charges off of my card. I have never received anything except the trial order.

Ja
  20th of Apr, 2009

I have been charged three times by this company for pills I've never received, including shipping charges. I'm trying to get my money back . This company is a fraud !!!

Em
  21st of May, 2009

DEAR WHITENING NOW,

EVERY TIME I CALL TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT I NEVER RECEIVED YOU CAN'T PULL UP MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS A SCAM TO BILL ME THE SEVENTY EIGHT AND SOME CENTS TO MY CREDIT CARD. I WANT THE ORDER CANCELED.