Advanced Wellness Research / Trying to cancell Acai Berry Trial ORder

1 103 Roundabout DriveTrussville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-661-9032

12/12/09 After numerous unsuccessful phone calls (was able to leave one voice message) and e-mails - No Response.

I would like to CANCELL Acai Berry Trial Order and not be charged the $78.81 plus shipping.
My RP: Order PA-23811 my order was shipped on 12/03/08 started calling to cancell on 12/10/08.
Need RMA number to return product.

This company makes it very difficult to cancel an order.

Margaret Cummings

Comments

• Sh
      12th of Dec, 2008

Advanced Wellness Research is not the only company out there selling acai berry other sites you may have ordered from are

Advanced Wellness Research does not sell ACAI BERRY 500

This person mentions Acai Berry 500. We don’t sell Acai Berry 500 – that is another company. How is that for unfair scrutiny?

Before you post make sure you are infact dealing with advanced wellness research it shows up on your Credit Card statement as such if it is not then you are committing slander by posting it is this company that charged you. BE SURE WHO YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2008

This is the WORST customer service experience I have EVER had. I placed an order for the 14 days trial and tried to cancel 5 minutes after doing so when I realised the the trail peiod INCLUDES delivery time. Customer service dicked around so much that the product was sent and took 21 days!!! to reach me here in NZ.

I have been charged for the Acai berry ($148 NZD for 60 caps) and have been trying to get an RMA for three weeks. I have called and emailed. I have tried polite I have been rude I even emailed Nick Malina the supposed CEO for assistance and he was as useless as his staff who send me the same email about 7 times with the same crap on it in return (Rings us on this toll free number (Hello NEW ZEALAND - its not toll free outside os USA and they don't seem to understand that NZ is NOT a state in ALABAMA!!!) or fill in this form online) I go to fill in the online form and lo and behold ITS NOT THERE!!! When I ring I get voice mail every time.

This is the worst customer service I have EVER recieved and Im sure its just to make sure they can suck every dime they can from your pocket. Since I am not in the USA I can't even sue them to get my money back its gone. And now that time is running out to get an RMA soon I will not be able to get a refund. I will be cancelling my credit card tomorrow to make sure they don't get any more money out of me.

These people are the WORST COMPANY in the world. DO NOT PURCHASE THIER PRODUCT unless you are 100% sure you want it or 100% want to have a stoke at the ripe age of 24 like me!!!

• 05
      28th of Jan, 2009

Ditto. I canceled my card and contacted Better Business
    I got through on phone to try to cancle but they were not forthcoming 10 minutes after ordering.
    So they only got shipping and handling since the card is canceled now. Please report them.
    Horrid policy and trick.

• Wv
      28th of Jan, 2009

They are horrible to deal with - I have also tried to send back my 2 bottles and they keep saying they are going to charge me. I am definitely going to report them.