Advanced Wellness Research/Teeth Whitening / account charged $69.99
I purchased a 'sample' of a teeth whitening product at a cost of $6.99 The terms indicated that I had 60 days to decline to receive the products on an auto ship basis. It has been less than 30 days and they have debited by account of $69.99. Oh, by the way - I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT!!! When I called them to complain, I got an indian speaking gentleman named 'Shawn' who refused to let me speak with a supervisor and offered me a $40. credit. When I explained that I wanted the full amount credited to my account he insisted that I should have read the terms. I explaned that the terms indicated 60 days and they had debited my account in less than 30 days and that I had not received the product. I pleaded to please let me speak with the supervisor he told me the supervisor was too busy.
I will send a letter to their company president and whomever else I can. And we wonder why our country is in the shape its in...its because we have allowed these types of shady companies to take advantage of our trust!
More Advanced Wellness Research/Teeth Whitening Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will