Advanced Wellness Research / Acai Berry order
I ordered the Acai berry product because of the 14 day trial period. After I received the product, I took it for a few days and decided to return it because I did not think it was worth the cost. Within the stated 14 day period I began trying to call the number they gave me to get an rma number and return the product.
I started trying to call on the 11th day of my 14 day trial period. Everytime I called, I got either a busy signal or an automated voice that told me to push 1 and then I got dead air. I tried calling for 5 days and got the same thing. I tried calling at different times of the day to see if I could get through but no such luck. Finally, I gave up and sent an email. By the time I got a response to the email I sent, the 14 day trial period was up and my account was debited $78.81 on exactly the 14th day. The email they sent me stated that I did not contact them within the 14 day trial period therefore, I had to pay for the product. They did not respond to my question as to why the line was always busy when I called or why I got dead air.
This company is a scam. Do not order from them. When I finally got through to the customer service line, it sounded like I was calling India. The guy could barely speak english, would not let me speak to a supervisor and was extremely unhelpful. I am going to file complaints with the BBB and the Florida Attorney General's Office.
More Advanced Wellness Research Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will