advanced wellness research inc. / Forced to pay to cancel free trial
I looked the company up online and found countless people complaining about the same issues and saying that they had been charged huge amounts of money and that the company actually operates illegally, claiming that they are in Florida but in fact the company is overseas and is not authorized to do business in the US. They also said that even though they were given cancellation numbers (like I was) they they still keep getting charges. I am upset about the $9.95 and worried that I am going to get charged money in the future. All of the other people complaining said that they were never able to get their money back and I am very worried. It seems like this company should not be in operation and should be investigated thoroughly.
More advanced wellness research inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will