Advanced Wellness Research Inc / Billed for free trial product
I requested the Pure Acai Berry free trial supply which was supposed be shipping and handling only of 4.99 and then 14 days from ship date to cancel my trial without further product/charges. They shipped my trial product on 11/19/2008 and then debited my account on 11/26/2008 for $78.86. That was only 7 days, not 14. I have tried to call their toll free number several times and all I get is an auto answer, put on hold for several minutes and then a please leave a message. I've left 2 messages and now when I call I don't even get the auto greeting, it just states that the box is full. I am getting the impression that this company has no customer service only an automated answering machine that never gets answered. At this point I can not find a way to contact them via e-mail.
More Advanced Wellness Research Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry order 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will