advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum / False advertising/ enrolled against my will

1 1269 N Wood Dale RdWood Dale, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-964-1011

I saw an advertisement online, in an article on Barbara Walters, for two supposed wrinkle produsts that she uses. There was an offer to try the products for, you guessed it, just shipping and handling. I ordered, paid and received a bottle of Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum. I tried it, it burns my very sensitive skin and it smells. For the small price I thought, Oh Well. Then I received my bank statement and found two shipping charges and two charges for over $84.00 and $89.00! When I called to talk to the "service dept." of Advanced Wellness, I was told that I had signed up for a monthly plan, that I would continue to be billed monthly, and that I couldn't get my money back, no matter what. A very rude gentleman, who didn't sound like he was on this continent, told me that I just needed to give it another chance and that I clearly was told that I only had 14 days to cancel after I had ordered the product. I informed his that I heard on such thing and that I want my money back. He told me to forget it. Do not, I say, do not buy anything from this company. They are a scam and a rip off. I fully expect that they will disappear overnight.

Ki