Advanced Wellness Research / do not stop billing

By my own mistake, I did not read the small gray print area. Free product was shipping only-$4.99. Next charge, because I did not cancel was $78.81. I called cancelled and asked for refund. Next charge-$83.80. I called to cancel and demanded refund. Told to go online to submit my credit card statements to verify that I was charged. Online I said to cancel and wanted refund. Emailed me back and said to call to cancel. I have called and cancelled, this time being told I never had cancelled. This is theft and fraud, as far as I am concerned. I have never used their product, but have now been charged for three deliveries and have only received two, both of which remain unopened. I have an email from this company listed an address in Florida, another address in Idaho, and still another in Illinois.

Comments

• Do
      15th of Jun, 2009

Cancel your credit card. I am awaiting a refund from my bank concerning theses theives at advanced wellness. They charged my account 3 days in a row at 84 a hit. WOW this is unbelievable.

• Me
    Advanced Wellness Research - Billling
    Advanced Wellness Research
    Wyoming

I have tried numerous times to get in contact with company and all I ever recieve is an answering machine. Sent emails and would get a response saying that my 30 day trial expired after it took over 2 weeks for the shipment to get to my house. Was told via email that I would not be billed but S&H and my credit card was charged that plus $78.81. Yet the product has never been used. I wanted to send unused product back and demanded a full refund and have heard nothing since. Not for sure what to do now

3rd of Jun, 2016

If you paid with a credit card and have documented every phone call and or email file a dispute with your credit card company. I tried from 12/05/08 until just last week to deal with the company and all attemps led to the same old email saying I would get a full refund. however they cannot seem to find my account now! My credit card company has assured me that the charges will be reversed on or by 02/03/09.

• Pf
      3rd of Jun, 2016

What a rip off! Do not do it.
    Company is a pain to work with and claim you must cancel or you are charged like it or not. Could not even return product, I tried. I am putting in a dispute with credit card company next.