Advanced Wellness Research / do not stop billing
By my own mistake, I did not read the small gray print area. Free product was shipping only-$4.99. Next charge, because I did not cancel was $78.81. I called cancelled and asked for refund. Next charge-$83.80. I called to cancel and demanded refund. Told to go online to submit my credit card statements to verify that I was charged. Online I said to cancel and wanted refund. Emailed me back and said to call to cancel. I have called and cancelled, this time being told I never had cancelled. This is theft and fraud, as far as I am concerned. I have never used their product, but have now been charged for three deliveries and have only received two, both of which remain unopened. I have an email from this company listed an address in Florida, another address in Idaho, and still another in Illinois.
More Advanced Wellness Research Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry order 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will