Advanced Wellness reasearch / deceptive advertsing

1 OK, United States Review updated:

Advanced Wellness Research offers a "free" trial program for their teeth whiting product. The offer is deceptive, in that the "free trial" is tied in with a monthly product and charge of approx $80.00 monthly. Effort to cancel is met with delays, transfers to discourage cancellation.

Consumers need to be aware that there is no "free trial" with Advanced Wellness Research products!

Comments

• Je
      24th of Jan, 2009
    Advanced Wellness reasearch - Acai Berry
    advanced Wellness Reasearch
    Miami Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-503-Well
    BuyPureAcaiBerry.com

I got a trial of a product and upon receipt found in the small print what would be charged me if I didn't cancel the product. I immediatley cancelled and was told to keep the trial and no further charges would be made. NOT TRUE! I discovered a charge to my debit card today and called the company. They would only credit me $60.00 of the $80.00. What a scam!!! This company out-right lied to me and I had taken the right away from them to bill any charges to my mastercard! This comonay is nothing less than a fraud! This doesn't even mention the product is worthless!!!

Please help others not to be taken by this so-called Wellness company!

• Br
    Kerrville
    Texas
    Phone: 830 895 1039
    brod1039@windstream.net

I didnt recieve trial packet until jus t recently and I want to cancel my shipment, but i was tiold I have to cancel within 14 days, I just recieved the trial packet 1 week ago dated 3/12/2009 order #170168 my daughter ordered the packet thinking it was a trial packet for 6.99, she is not 18 years of age and made a big mistake, I didnt recieve the packet until3/30/2009, please refund my money as I am a disabled veteran and I get my check each month on the first and didnt see this out of my credit card until this morning 4/7/2009. I will send the trial packet back as it has not been used, please send me a return address, I'm sorry about this mistake, and my daughter has been disciplined, please under stand my dilema, I need all my money to make ends meet. tahnk you Ben Rodriquez

22nd of May, 2009
    Advanced Wellness reasearch - CANCEL AND STILL BILLING GARBAGE PRODUCT
    JACKIE BRUSH
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I HAVE RETURNED THIS PRODUCT 3 MONTHS AND REQUESTED IN WRITTING THAT IT BE CANCELED EVEN THO I NEVER REQUESTED MORE TO BE SENT. THIS IS A SCAM AND A RIP OFF. I AM NOW ON THE PHONE WITH THEM AND THEY WILL NOT VERIFY THAT THEY RECIEVED THE PRODUCT BACK AND RETURN MY MONEY.

I DONOT WANT THIS PRODUCT AND I RETURNED IT EVERY MONTH, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.