Advanced Wellness/pure Acai Berry / scam

This is a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER!!! I ordered a free sample and had a series of charges long before I ever received a product. I tried to call several times and was put on hold until the phone disconnected. I finally talked to someone who, after taking a long time to "find" my account, promised to cancel the order and refund my money but I only had MORE charges. I talked to someone else who also had difficulty finding my account and kept questioning if I were calling the correct company, even though I assured him I had dialed the number on the product invoice and was reading the name of the company on that same piece of paper. He said he would refund my money if I could tell him how much I had been charged but then denied that the charges I was reading out to him were from his company. Then he said IF he could find my account he would cancel it. BIG MISTAKE. EXPENSIVE LESSON LEARNED. I am now going to cancel my bank account so they can't steal any more money from me. This free sample has already cost me over $200.

Comments

Ju
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

YES PLEASE DO NOT ORDER, I GOT FOOLED ALSO. I CALLED THE NUMBER & GOT A CHAT LINE. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD & CLOSED MY ACCOUNT & REOPENED ANOTHER ACCOUNT. SO WHEN THEY TRY TO CHARGE AGAIN THE # THEY USED IS NO GOOD.

Ad
  13th of Jan, 2009

I too bought this product and tried to cancell and when I called I got a sex chat line. I am going to call my credit card company. DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

Ad
  13th of Jan, 2009

I AGREE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Gu
  5th of Feb, 2009

ALWAYS ASK FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER BEFORE YOU GIVE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

I received a phone call from a (201) area code number regarding a work at home project. I told them I was not interested and to remove my name from their call list. Oddly, three days later, I received a call from the SAME number, and when I answered in order to tell them that they needed to remove my name (again), it was for the asai berry product!! The woman wanted my credit card info, but I asked for the customer service number first. She was hesitant to give it to me, then finally did. I put her on hold and called the number and got some clinic somewhere. When I told the woman what had happened, she put me on hold, came back, and said "I don't understand your concern." I told her to remove my name from the list and I have contacted the Better Business Bureau.

St
  8th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Scam. Here is one of the advertising agencies for this company. If you cannot get hold fo Advanced Acai try their agency.

Lidango

Address: 1153 Bordeaux Dr. Suite 20, Sunnyvale CA, 94089

Email: admin@lidango.com

AIM: Lidango

Skype: John.Fisher50

MSN: admin@lidango.com

Mi
  11th of Mar, 2009

Lidango is just an affiliate program... they take the offer from the advertiser... they are not the advertiser

St
  11th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Not true - they are a key part of the scams - they own all these websites which are all on the same server:

abbysdietstory.com
web.lidango.com
247realmedia.com
tomgotripped.com
xtracolonflush.com

They even use fake endorsements from Oprah and Dr Oz to promote their scams (See fake blog /fake news websites above)