Advanced Wellness/pure Acai Berry / scam

This is a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER!!! I ordered a free sample and had a series of charges long before I ever received a product. I tried to call several times and was put on hold until the phone disconnected. I finally talked to someone who, after taking a long time to "find" my account, promised to cancel the order and refund my money but I only had MORE charges. I talked to someone else who also had difficulty finding my account and kept questioning if I were calling the correct company, even though I assured him I had dialed the number on the product invoice and was reading the name of the company on that same piece of paper. He said he would refund my money if I could tell him how much I had been charged but then denied that the charges I was reading out to him were from his company. Then he said IF he could find my account he would cancel it. BIG MISTAKE. EXPENSIVE LESSON LEARNED. I am now going to cancel my bank account so they can't steal any more money from me. This free sample has already cost me over $200.

Comments

• Ju
      3rd of Jan, 2009

YES PLEASE DO NOT ORDER, I GOT FOOLED ALSO. I CALLED THE NUMBER & GOT A CHAT LINE. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD & CLOSED MY ACCOUNT & REOPENED ANOTHER ACCOUNT. SO WHEN THEY TRY TO CHARGE AGAIN THE # THEY USED IS NO GOOD.

• Ad
      13th of Jan, 2009

I too bought this product and tried to cancell and when I called I got a sex chat line. I am going to call my credit card company. DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

• Ad
      13th of Jan, 2009

I AGREE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

• Gu
      5th of Feb, 2009

ALWAYS ASK FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER BEFORE YOU GIVE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

I received a phone call from a (201) area code number regarding a work at home project. I told them I was not interested and to remove my name from their call list. Oddly, three days later, I received a call from the SAME number, and when I answered in order to tell them that they needed to remove my name (again), it was for the asai berry product!! The woman wanted my credit card info, but I asked for the customer service number first. She was hesitant to give it to me, then finally did. I put her on hold and called the number and got some clinic somewhere. When I told the woman what had happened, she put me on hold, came back, and said "I don't understand your concern." I told her to remove my name from the list and I have contacted the Better Business Bureau.

• St
      8th of Mar, 2009

Scam. Here is one of the advertising agencies for this company. If you cannot get hold fo Advanced Acai try their agency.

Lidango

Address: 1153 Bordeaux Dr. Suite 20, Sunnyvale CA, 94089

Email: admin@lidango.com

AIM: Lidango

Skype: John.Fisher50

MSN: admin@lidango.com

• Mi
      11th of Mar, 2009

Lidango is just an affiliate program... they take the offer from the advertiser... they are not the advertiser

• St
      11th of Sep, 2010

Not true - they are a key part of the scams - they own all these websites which are all on the same server:

abbysdietstory.com
    web.lidango.com
    247realmedia.com
    tomgotripped.com
    xtracolonflush.com

They even use fake endorsements from Oprah and Dr Oz to promote their scams (See fake blog /fake news websites above)