Advanced Wellness Pure Acai Berry And Colo Flush / acai berry and colo flush

advanced wellness
recieved a free trial for 4.99, did not read about extra charges of 78.00 and then recieved a call about a flagged charge on my card for the free trial prices of 4.99 from my credit union, and then i told them it was okay because i expected to pay for the shipping costs.today went online to my banking and noticed a charge for 78.88 for the colo flush and called the number on the website, got a guy who said i'd have to call back later for my refund, i told him i was a lawyer and they would refund me now and not later, got put on hold and then he came back on and said in 3-5 days i would be refunded, i asked for a conf # and a supervisor and when connected asked for my refund now and he said it would take a couple of days for the bank transfer, i asked for a repeat of the conf #, and a refund # for my bank and told him i heard about their scam, so i'll wait and see what happens...and after i hung up i waited and called back again, talked to a different person about cancelling my order and she told me it had been cancelled earlier in their system and when i asked her about my refund she said it showed that it had been put through, and gave me the same confirmation and refund numbers..

A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I also missed the 78.00 charge after 15 days. Which by the way starts when you order it. Not enough time to see if it works really. I called to cancel and they kept lowering the price to get me to buy it and I kept telling him no refund my money and cancel. I recieved a confirmation of the cancelation but yet to see my refund. Its been a week already. I will call agian and update.
A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
I did not receive my trial sample until AFTER the trial period had expired, even though the company claims to ship within 24 hours (M-F). I placed my initial order on 3-16-09. I called on 3-26-09 to ask where my sample was. They said it had been shipped. I told them to cancel me out of their system as I did not feel they had lived up to their claims. I spoke with Glen Davids tonight and they claimed they are not set up for refunds!!
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
ordered my coloflush for the 4.99 did not recieve it at all! called after seeing an overdraft charge on my banking account where they had charged me 78 dollars and i still have not recieved the product! then when i called to cancell and explained that i havent even recieved the bottle yet but have been charged he proceeded to argue with me about it that it had already been shipped and that someone must have stolen my mail! haha!then he had the audacity to try to talk me into still keeping it for half price ...all in all anyone who is thinking about getting it or "trying" it beware it is a huge scam!!! when i had asked him for a supervisor i could talk to he said no one was working they were all off...i will call back monday to make a complaint and get a refund...
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
I called back within minutes, and spoke with a different person. He, too, tried to argue with me. When I told him I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Florida, he still wasn't bothered. When I said that I thought they had a pretty nice scam going, he said I should have my refund in 4-5 days. We'll see if they follow through. I think I see a complaint with the Florida BBB in my future.
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered my "free trial" and agreed to pay only the $4.99 shipping charge.
A few days after the colo flush bottle of capsules arrived I got a call from my credit card company about a red-flagged charge for $78.88. I called the 800 number - a call Center in India - and disputed the charge of $78.88.
They offered to refund $30, then $40 then $60. Several days later, no refund had been made. I called back and
went through the whole CANCELING THE ORDER argument again, with the same results. It does appear to be quite a scam.
I also checked what looks like a reputable website that evaluates colon cleanse products. This one was not mentioned in their top 20 list. BUYER BEWARE!
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
Apparently this is a big scam!! I could repeat the same comments that everyone else has been citing. I agreed to a free trial for the cost of shipping $4.99. Then was charged 78.88 on my credit card. I called to cancel and the guy said that the product was mailed (it wasn't). Then I canceled, but the following month I received another charge for 83.87 and did not receive any more Colo Flush. When I called they argued with me, wouldn't let me talk to a manager and said they would refund me $40.00. They also tried to talk me into buying more at a discount. Nowhere on their website does it state you will automatically be charge every month different prices. I've called twice, got the same foreigner trying to make feeble explanations and saying he can't do snything. BUYER BEWARE!!!
N  1st of Jul, 2009 by
I think its time to look into a class action suit against comapanies like this. I will update here when I find out more info. When ou return a product, they get it back. Then they reship to someone else. Its time to get these companies shut down for good.
A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
I completely agree with what everyone has said about Colo Flush. Luckily I saw the warnings before my trial period expired. I did receive the product and then when I called to cancel during the "free trial period" the trouble started. First they wanted to extend my trial period for another 14 days so I could use more of the product. Then when I said no they offered me the product at a reduced cost. Then a guranteed low cost for the rest of my life. When I still said no they said they would bill me for the full cost of my "free sample" unless I sent the bottle back, at my own expense and it had to go back via UPS or Fedex and they had to receive it by a designated date. I finally agreed to this and then they ended up just billing me about $17 for the "free sample" that I was keeping... rediculous!

The Acai Nutraburst was a lot easier. I sent them an email asking them to cancel and they sent an email back stating that it had been cancelled. Very easy. BUT DO NOT MESS WITH COLO FLUSH!
A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
a bunch of uneducated ### trying to tell me that they can't refund the money. i think we all know that there IS a way. they're all full of ###. i got charged the 78.88$ as well! unknowingly signing up for a lifetime full of clearing out my ###. i didn't know it was worth that much. i think everyone on here was aware of the fact that they were signing up for a free trial for 4.99$ and got f`d over. there really should be something stating on the page when you order that they'd be charging you even though you only expected to pay 5$. fact of the matter is, it IS a scam. you can call your bank, once the transaction is posted, they can investigate. and because there is no signature for them to provide to the bank of an authorized transaction, it is considered unauthorized and they HAVE to give your money back. call your bank folks ;]
A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
I'm going to check my charge card right now.I got all the same as the rest of you and more.Sent back USPS with signature required.I'll not be dammed for all their rudeness and utter lack of consideration(Total total disrespect).Better Business Bureau, here my complaint, these people our the worst!!! Help! He who has ears, let them hear(this company has no ears to hear).
Advanced Wellness, Netalab INC. they call theirselves now.

A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Yes, I too got BURNED with AcaiBurn and ColoFlush. $279 charged to my account. Plus they charge you for a subscription to Insider Secrets. August 4th I was reading an article in my AARP magazine called the SCAM Stops Here. Arizona shut down this company and fined them $1, 375, 000 in fines and restitution. So, I think they moved to Florida and outsource to India. I called my credit card company on August 4th after reading this article, but it was too late, they already charged my credit card for $279.

Plus I'm upset that Comcast had a link to this scam on their website. I too called the company and was told that it was in their Terms and Conditions that it was a 14 day FREE trial offer and then they would charge you $78.88 for your FREE ColoFlush and $58.76 for your FREE AcaiBurn plus then charge you $$83.87 for your next bottle of ColoFlush and $58.76 for your next bottle of AcaiBurn and then a subscription to Insider Secrets. So, I went back to their website to look for the Terms and Conditions. I did find it, but it is at the very bottom of the webpage in a link with a 1 point font. When you bring up the website all it talks about is a FREE trial offer and to click here for your FREE trial offer. So that's what you do. It is very deceptive that you would have to scroll down to the very bottom to read the Terms and Conditions in a 1 point font which is the only place that talks about these additional unauthorized charges.

I called ColoFlush after reading the article in my AARP magazine and talked to the Bombay Bandit to cancel this order. Two days later I called back to get a confirmation number that it had been cancelled. They never cancelled it. This time I did get a confirmation number and said he would refund me $47.37. Where did they come up with that number, I've been charged $162.75 for ColoFlush. That's a bunch of ColoFlush or crap. This is a very deceptive marketing practice and I hope Florida can shut them down like Arizona did.

My credit card is investigating this and have had a lot of complaints about this company. Hopefully they will reverse the charges because they were unauthorized. Maybe if we all complain to the Florida Attorney General like Arizona did, we can shut down this company before anyone else gets BURNED by AcaiBURN or ColoCRAP.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I also had major problems with the colo flush company. Acai Nutraburst was easier and cancelled right away; however, I was charged one tiem and receicved 2 bottles. Coloflush on the other hand was AWFUL! I had to call multiple times and they kept telling me that I couldn't cancel. I have not called back AGAIN and been told supposedly it is cancelled. I can only hope so because I am not going through this again especially when I can barely understand who is on the other end of the phone. Customer Service here is not good, it is awful! I also had the same situation where the bottles came late, I never opened them and the free trial was over. I started taking the pills today so we will see what happens. They say they honor a 60-day guarantee. Guess I will have to try that route to get my money refunded!
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I have a problem with colo flush also. first I got sent to an add online that said free sample. I then figured I would try it out I filled out the information click send nothing happened so I decided to click send again nothing happened. so I just left the site and went on with my bussiness. a week later I got my free sample in the mail. though nothing said to myself it must have went trough. went on with my life untill today when I descoverd a nsf charge on my bank acount. I amedently went to my bank to dispute the claim the bank teller filled out my forms of a dispute andgave me a number to call. I called the number right in front of my bank teller and explained myself and there operater just offerd to sell me more colo flush and would not give me a refund. she offerd to cancle my subscribtion. I siad cancle it. she did gave me my number confermation then I go home check my acount online again and what do I see a $2.00 cancleing fee on my acount which cause me another nsf charge. personaly I see no problem with a judge seeing things my why cause who would pay around $80.00 for pills that make you poop.
N  27th of Sep, 2009 by
I too did not see that they would continue to send me product. I got the trial product in July and did not recieve anything else until yesterday. They charged my card 83.37. I went back to their website and it now says you have 30 days and it also says that you can sign up for the auto delivery but you are not automatically put in the auto delivery. I did not print the original terms and conditions but it appears that they have changed it. I was told that I could agree to a refund of 60.00 over the phone today are wait until the bottle arrives and call them and they will give me a refund of 63.11 but I have to pay shipping and handling to return it. They said there was a 20% restocking fee. At one point in the conversation he said that he could not stop the shipment that went out yesterday (when I recieved the email that it had gone out) and later in the conversation he said that he would stop the shipment since it was just yesterday. Then I argued with him that if he stopped it then why do I have to pay a restocking fee. And then at the end of the conversation he was trying to tell me that it had alread shipped and I could keep the product and take it. He was going through a sales pitch about how good it is and the positive effects that it has. I told him I did not want a sales pitch, I wanted my money back.

Has anyone tried to get their credit card to investigate the charges? I am going to go that route as well tomorrow.

This company is a big rip off!!! I guess I just learned a $20.00 lesson.
N  29th of Jan, 2010 by
This is such a bunch of crap. I got my credit card statement today. It showed a charge on Dec. 25 for $89 for the Acai Berry and $84 for the Smart Colon Flush. The thing is when I received a new shipment I immediately sent it back with the words CANCEL on the package. I was not aware that I was going to get more shipments. Kind of defeats the purpose of a TRIAL. Then on Jan. 10 there is another set of charges. So I called the company. I said I had sent one shipment back. But there were two sets of charges. "Oh yes ma'am, we received your cancellation but it was past the shipment date so we charge your account. But we do see you have cancelled so you will not receive anymore shipment. WE do not give refunds." Ok, fine. But explain this to me. I got the shipment that that was the "TRIAL" shipment for a total of $5. Then another shipment came and I sent it back without even opening the package. I got charged the $89 for that one. Then I got charged again and I never received another package. That can't be legal. I am so furious. I am usually very pleasant when talking on the phone with sales people but I wasn't so pleasant today. This product is a total fraud. They even had pictures of a girl and named the town she was from and how it worked for her. Guess what. I know people in that town and they have never heard from her.