Advanced Coatings Enterprises / Bad Reviews!

1 Steele, ND, United States Review updated:

I wanted to deal with ACE in 2010 for a small project. It took us a while to work out an acceptable deal which was a bit time consuming however after dealing with Mr. Fabian himself things moved along (at a slightly quicker pace as we are all business-folk with needs).

I read up online about the company and didn't really know what to think at first because everything I read was negative. I called and spoke with one of the sales associates as I just had a project to do, not a dealership. Where I live, tornadoes are frequent and severe so myself and my husband wanted to get something to ensure our house would be safe.

Hesitantly, I ordered the SL14. Within a few days, I got it shipped to me and it got installed.

Last year we had a tornado and my two year old son and 16 year old daughter were inside. To my surprise, the glass stayed in tact and protected my family. Since then I've been dealing with ACE for work (as I work with our local police department and municipal government) and have had no issues and no complaints. Dealing with the majority of the team is pleasant and despite some rough edges on agreements, I have no complaints.

So here, to all you folk who almost convinced me not to purchase ACE, this is a testament of a satisfied customer!

Angela L Romsbey,
Steele, North Dakota
USA

I can take the heat so if you have questions, or even want photos of the rest of the damage, I will stand by this company and their reliability, kindness and WORKING PRODUCT angela.[protected]@hotmail.com

More Advanced Coatings Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Db
      14th of Apr, 2012

Check the attachment

• M3
      14th of Apr, 2012

One could counter argue the redemption of any service is for those who pay for such. Hence why Check Cashing Stores exist.