Advanced Cleanse / fraud with a capital f!!

1 MA, United States Review updated:

This company is a total and complete scam!!! I ordered this product and nowhere did it say that the 14 day trial was from the day you order it, so they took extra long to send the product only to have to look at my credit card statement to find out that they charged me $149.99!!! So I called them and the first time I call they tell me to call back because their system was down, I spent that whole day trying to get in contact with them!! I call again the next day and the operator tells me I knew it was a 14 day trial and that I would be charged $149.99 membership fee, so I told her to cancel it and refund my money and she said they cannot refund my money because it specifically says on their website that this fee is non-refundable!!! I double checked the site and nowhere does it say that it is non-refundable so I asked to speak to a manager and she gave me an e-mail address to request a refund. But of course I recieved and automated response that said my request has been denied. I emailed whoever it was and told them if they do not refund my money I will contact a lawyer and will be filing a complaint with the bbb. I just dont understand how they can justify keeping a membership fee if you cancel your account and are not a member??!!! It just doesnt make any sense!!! But I can bet you this... I will be getting my money back, one way or another!! So if anyone out there is planning to file a lawsuit please let me know!!

Comments

• Ju
      8th of Mar, 2010

I totally agreed with you and I'm with you on the lawsuit.