advanced cleanse/ colon cleanse / unaythorized charge of $249.90 to my bank account

1 ontario ca, CA, United States Review updated:

responded to ad for a 2 week trial - cost $4.99 for one item and $1.99 for colon cleanse with the option to cancel after trying it for two weeks. order was placed on feb 8th. still had not received it on the 16th. Was in OHIO until 02/24 and when i got back 2 packages were here which i did not open. When i checked my bank account on SUNDAY 02/27 I saw that there was a charge to my account for $149.95 from advanced cleanse and when i contacted USbank first thing monday morning 02/28 they told me that there was another charge for $79.95 that had just come through BOTH CHARGES were not authorized. i had not had the product for even one week and their ad stated that if i did not want to continue recieving their products after trying it for 2 weeks i could cancel with no furthur charges than the $4.99 and $1.99 charges. I was told by US BANK that they would try to block the charges - that this was not the first time that this company had been involved with unauthorized charges and i was advised to cancell my ATM account and open a new one. i also returned both unopened packages as adviced by certified mail yesterday. one went to ontario, CA and the other to houston TX .. Today i spoke with ted #178 regarding this and he tried to tell me that the membership charge began 2 weeks from the time of mailing. That would negate the companies statement that i would have 2 weeks to decide if this was a product that i wanted to continue. After some considerable effort he did cancel my "membership" (cancellation # 801592). I also requested that my monies be returned to my us bank account which he said he could not do and told me to contact this site to make my request. My name is jinny mrozek my email address is jbmrozek@msn .com; my mailing address is 1313 steele st #604 denver co 80206. my phone # is [protected] and the last digits of my closed atm card are 8528. i would really appreciate your help in getting this resolved. i have never been taken advantage of in this way before. please advise me what action is being taken. thank you

Comments

• Ki
      4th of Mar, 2010

Scammed AGAIN..I just cancelled my membership with Advanced Cleanse 3 days ago (posted a compliant then also) and cancelled my account, contacted BBB and my local news channel..but did I actually believe this would stop them...NO!!! they hit my account again with $151.45 SOO I am going to contact BBB again..and probably even get a lawyer...this company NEEDS to be stopped. They can not keep taking money from people without their permission. This company is false advertising to start with and they are taking money from us left and right..even after we cancel. We all need to just go in on a damn good lawyer and take them to court. If anyone has any comments or questions about this company you can e-mail me at kimbra_bennett69@hotmail.com

• Cs
      4th of Mar, 2010

TryAdvancedCleanse just notified me by an email that I have been canceled. That is great since I never agreed to become a member. As far as I can tell there was no charge to my credit card for my membership.

But I was charged $149.95 by Celebrity Teeth whitening after I agreed to a 14 day trial for $.99. I never received their product and I happened to see the $149.95 charge after my trial period when I was still waiting for the product. I called their 800 number and they said they would end my membership but I didn't cancel within the 14 days so no refund. It didn't matter that I didn't receive their product. After a second phone call to them a supervisor answered and he agreed to my refund. It took one day and the refund has been applied to my credit card along with a $4.49 charge associated because a difference in currency (Nigeria perhaps).

So it seems both of these scam companies are associated so my refund from the teeth whitening company must have triggered my removal from the second company where they might have started charging me.

From now on before I contact any online company that I don't know I will check for scam reports.
    Cswingle

• Ks
      12th of Mar, 2010

Here is who they are and you might want to try these resources. I was supposed to receive a refund in 5 days and still no dollars and it has been 5 days. I told them I was going to help every one I can find. They denied me till they received a letter from the BBB Oregon atty. General then they decided to refund my money.

Enado Media, LLC
    1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: (877) 651-2112

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Cs
      15th of Mar, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.