Advanced Cleanse / scam!!!
Let me first say, I put the information up so that you will be able to cancel them. I had to call my bank to get the 1800 number. My husband and I wanted to try the digest-it product and so how managed to get advanced cleanse sent to us. When we attempt to go back on the website and cancel, it went mia. Weird, huh? Well I contacted my bank and thankfully they had a phone number to reach these #. We were able to finally cancel this product. Then, just out of curiosity, I googled the phone number and poof! The customer service website pulled up. Hence the reason I put it out for the public so they wont have the same issues. They were trying to charge 169.95 plus 12.95 monthly for a colon cleanse. Come on. Also, I let my bank know the issue, so that if they try any funny stuff, my bank will know it is a fraudulent charge. I wanted to get this info out, so hopefully it will help people out.
Advanced cleanse customer support number : [protected]
Customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this helps!
More Advanced Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Cleanse - $ scam 
- Advanced Cleanse - scam 
- Advanced Cleanse - I cancelled my order.. had a cancellation number and was still charged $79 the next month. 
- Advanced Cleanse - scammed $149.95 from my atm account
- Advanced Cleanse - scammed $149.95 from atm acct 
- Advanced Cleanse - help to those scammed! 
- Advanced Cleanse - fraud 
- Advanced Cleanse - refund of my $169.95 membership fee 
- Advanced Cleanse - fraud with a capital f!! 
- Advanced Cleanse - charge of $149.95