Advanced Cleanse / scam!!!

Phone: 18772440123

Let me first say, I put the information up so that you will be able to cancel them. I had to call my bank to get the 1800 number. My husband and I wanted to try the digest-it product and so how managed to get advanced cleanse sent to us. When we attempt to go back on the website and cancel, it went mia. Weird, huh? Well I contacted my bank and thankfully they had a phone number to reach these #. We were able to finally cancel this product. Then, just out of curiosity, I googled the phone number and poof! The customer service website pulled up. Hence the reason I put it out for the public so they wont have the same issues. They were trying to charge 169.95 plus 12.95 monthly for a colon cleanse. Come on. Also, I let my bank know the issue, so that if they try any funny stuff, my bank will know it is a fraudulent charge. I wanted to get this info out, so hopefully it will help people out.

Advanced cleanse customer support number : [protected]
Customer support email: support@theadvancedcleanse.com

I hope this helps!

Comments

• Be
      12th of Mar, 2010

I to was ripped offed. I had to stop taking Acaiberry & Advanced Cleanse, less than a month ( because of other meds I was taking ) I called with in the first month and they cancel the program and gave me in formation to send to their refund department. I did all this right away. Today I find out that they took out the money ( 4 ) days after I caled and Canceled. What a Ripp Off!!! - Does anyone out there know how to start a law suit against these poeple ???

• Cu
      13th of Mar, 2010

if you find a way lets us ALL know!

14th of Apr, 2010

same thing happened to me. Ripped off for $169.95 with small print on the last page that I did not see. I wrote, called and had my bank call to no avail. All they want is my money which is Social Security. Yes, its my fault for not paying more attention but its their fault for not returning it to me under te circumstances.

• Cs
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.