Advanced Cleanse / scam

Alert Scam!
I requested a free trial of Advance Cleansefrom an ad on line. I paid shipping using my debit card. Shortly after I noticed a$149.95 charge on my bank account. When I contacted their representative (in India) he indicated that the $149.95 was a membership fee. I immediately cancelled this so-called membership and asked that the money be refunded. I received a flat refusal from the company after trying to reach them through several email addresses. My bank is investigating them in hopes that I can have my money returned.

Beware!

Comments

• Ri
      16th of Feb, 2010

I'm sure 90% of the people know about the fine print. what the company is doing is when you call to cancel before your 14 day trial is up they tell you after you give them your info is that the system is down and to call back in an hour. they then go and charge your card real quick as soon as you hang up. SCAM!!! and it appears they make it very difficult to get a refund. everyone that reads this needs to do what I did. 1. request your refund. 2. report them to the BBB, advance cleanse has two locations, Miami, and California, so report them to both BBB in there county. 3. report them to your states attorney general. 4. file a dispute with your bank about these fraudulent charges, they will also do an investigation. beyond that there's not much more to do. I also contacted my local news station and closed the bank account that was charged so there would be no other charges by these CROOKS! DON'T BUY ADVANCE CLEANSE find something at your local vitamin store.

• Km
      17th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

17th of Feb, 2010

### you kmedia your an idiot!

• Ve
      24th of Feb, 2010

Signed up for their 14 day trial with cost of $3.95 shipping. Evidently I missed the part where if you do not cancel between day 15 and day 30, they have the right to charge you $149.95 for "Membership". Called the morning I saw it post to my account and they refused to refund my money but would cancel my "Membership" effective immediately ~ again, they keep the $149.95 they took out of my account. The product bottle says it is NOT INTENDED FOR EXTENDED USE ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS...so, why send you more product? Only to get your money. The product has no impact on weight loss, unless of course you're carrying around 50+ pounds of food waste in your gut...but let's be real...that's not happening to any of us! In my opinion, do not use this product unless you simply have excess money to waste.

• Do
      25th of Feb, 2010

I agree with 'ripped off'. I ordered product on 01/22 and cancelled on 01/31. They charged my card for $149.95 on 02/25. I called them and told them that I cancelled within my time frame and they told me (MJ) that they can change terms and conditions without notice. Also, that I need to contact a whole different department to TRY to get my money back. They are a bunch of scam artists and I will be reporting them to the BBB. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Cs
      25th of Feb, 2010

• Ko
      26th of Feb, 2010

BBB will not help because they already review the site and the company is following the Standard Operating procedures because I already talked to them, so let's just be sorry . BBB will not do anything about it, because T&C was written also by Atty. General, so meaning everything is legal for them. So complaining is useless .;

• Da
      9th of Mar, 2010

This company Sucks and you dont refund my money I will sue you --- and the Pain and suffering - will be the biggest charge

• Do
      11th of Mar, 2010

I agree! This company is a complete scam.

Kmedia- If you work for that company you should take a long hard look at what kind of person you are.

12th of Mar, 2010

kodaka needs to go jump off a bridge. I GOT MY REFUND! dont let this company bully you around. the bbb of south east florida contacted advanced cleanse and got me my refund. reporting a company to the right people gets results.

• Co
      18th of Mar, 2010

This product is a complete scam! Nothing on the website stated that they would charge me a fee of $149.95. I received an e-mail on 3/9/10 stating that my account was charged $149.95 on 2/22/10...the money was taken out of my account on 3/9/10. When I called to get my money refunded, I was told that they would not refund my account because I was past my trial period...what trial period?!
    If this happens to you...call your bank and make sure that they do not allow any future charges from this company to go through!

• Fo
      19th of Mar, 2010

I signed up for the free trial of the AdvancedCleanse and AcaiBerry products. I received a "Thanks you and Welcome" email after my order. This email clearly stated to cancel call the customer service number or support@tryadvancedcleanse. I emailed my cancellation before the trial period ended. I was then sent a response AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD saying email cancellations cannot be processed!! I was billed the $169.95 membership fee along with $79.95 for a new supply. The customer service line was absolutely no help. The operator #20 (I think he said) kept saying he only processes cancellations. It was difficult to understand the operator because English fluency was severely lacking and the phone service kept fading in and out. I was directed to the refund email address which has become a worse experience. I explained the situation and my email response was a flat-out denial to refund my money and it also didn't address any of my concerns and issues. This is a huge scam and I am regretting this decision in the worst way!! $250.00 just gone...

• Ho
      21st of Mar, 2010

I ordered a $1.99 trial of this product. I understood that I had a 14 day trial period and during this period I had to cancel my membership. I thought that I had 14 days from recieving the product to cancel. You actually have 14 days from the minute you make the order to cancel. This is not clear at all on the web site. They also send you a notice from a friend on facebook so you think it is a legitamate business. IT IS NOT. Now they are taking $169.00 from my checking. They are refusing to give me a refund. PLEASE BE WARNED!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!

21st of Mar, 2010

Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC
    1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: (877) 651-2112

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

21st of Mar, 2010

I created a group" I have been Advanced Cleansed." we can brain storm to help otherS and maybe get our money back.

• Mp
      25th of Mar, 2010

did you actually receive the product and then try to cancel in the 14 day period?

• Cs
      30th of Mar, 2010

• Hu
      3rd of May, 2010

That is not what it says. It says you have 14 days to try the product. In court, it has likely already been decided that you need a product to try it. They are being deceptive because they don't do refunds. I am using my credit card company to do a reverse charge. Let's see what happens. The wording is questionable, but the reps are dishonest. They claim that they will be fired if they do a refund.

7th of May, 2010

Listen these pieces of fecal matter have been promising me a refund for well over a month. They lie cheat and steal as a way of making money. If you think any of the ### government agencies in Florida will do anything to help you think again. I personally will boycott anything to do with Florida until they do something to stop these ripoffs. Hey [censored] at cssuport why do you have to keep lying to people here trying to convince them that you care. I have called you number at least 15 times only to be told that my money has been refunded when it has not. I have asked for proof and have yet to ever receive said proof. every time a call you liars all I get is the run around. Maybe I should post all 40 e-mails here as proof of your lies.

22nd of May, 2010

They are behind many scams, all these sites belong to them:

1. www.acaipowerblast100.com

ultimate-coloncleanse.com
    ultra-rezvtrial.com
    vital-resveratrol.com
    vital-rezveratrol.com

They are using fake customer service number and non-working email so it is impossible to cancel:

Customer Support Phone: 1-800-8888888
    Customer Support Email: sales@max-wealth.com

The other number they use is (403)-480-4212 which is linked to many scam as well.

This is their ip location:

IP Location: United States Seattle Amazon.com Inc
    Resolve Host: ec2-184-73-237-211.compute-1.amazonaws.com
    IP Address: 184.73.237.211
    Reverse IP: 204 other sites hosted on this server.
    OrgName: Amazon.com, Inc.

NetType: Direct Assignment
    NameServer: PDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET
    NameServer: PDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET
    NameServer: PDNS3.ULTRADNS.ORG
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2010-01-26
    Updated: 2010-01-26

OrgTechHandle: ANO24-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Amazon EC2 Network Operations
    OrgTechPhone: +1-206-266-4064
    OrgTechEmail:

Report this scam along with the info above to the FTC and the FBI:

www.FTC.gov