Advanced Cleanse / charge of $149.95
I was taken in by the Acai and Advanced Cleanse scam on the internet. I ordered these "free trials" with good faith. Well, that has gone down the tubes. On the same charge card bill where the $.99 for the free trial of Advanced Cleanse was charged there was a $149.95 charge for the bottle I received. I called the company and like so many other complaints, you could not understand what the people were saying (English, please!), they kept repeating the same thing over and over, that I had signed up for this, and had not cancelled within the 10 day grace period, etc. There was no website or number to go to in any of the papers and/or product I received in the mail, and the first contact information I had was when I received my bill. I was given an emai site to cancel my program (no phone number available) and the next thing I knew I had a return email saying I still owed the money. I could not speak to a manager at any of these numbers - the managers were not taking calls - and reached no satisfaction at all. These companies I am sure are raking it in at the ignorance of their customers. I am taking them to the Better Business Bureau. They may not be able to do anything, but at least the complaint will be there. All of us should do so. What a scam!!!
More Advanced Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Cleanse - $ scam 
- Advanced Cleanse - scam 
- Advanced Cleanse - I cancelled my order.. had a cancellation number and was still charged $79 the next month. 
- Advanced Cleanse - scam!!! 
- Advanced Cleanse - scammed $149.95 from my atm account
- Advanced Cleanse - help to those scammed! 
- Advanced Cleanse - fraud 
- Advanced Cleanse - refund of my $169.95 membership fee 
- Advanced Cleanse - scammed $149.95 from atm acct 
- Advanced Cleanse - fraud with a capital f!!