Advanced Cleanse And Acai Berry Pure / Unauthorized charges of my account

1 FloridaMiami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8662211575

I order the product and then called/emailed these people to try and stop the monthly charges of $149.95 and it seems like I am getting the run around. And to add to it i have retained an attorney to find out about these company cause from i used this product as the instruction has followed i got very ill and even after I stopped using this product I more so worse off from the it. I would like my checking refunded and this company reported before someone who is looking for this great result getts disappointed and or hurt.

Comments

• Cs
      25th of Feb, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Ks
      13th of Mar, 2010

Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC
    1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: (877) 651-2112

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Ut
      15th of Mar, 2010

Getting an 'Advance Cleanse' in Utah, too. The only thing getting cleansed is my bank account. Heading to my bank to cancel my account, next I will send the Utah Attorney General a complaint; then get Gephardt!

• Pe
      16th of Mar, 2010

I too will be adding a complaint to this list in the very near future!

• Te
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I am going to complain to BBB and everywhere possible regarding the outmost deceiving and unprofessional customer service ever!!
    All they care about getting their $169.95 from people. They might as well shut their phones off because their customer service is useless and is located outside of US. If they do not refund my money I will make it very costly for them: they are going to lose hundreds of potential buyers after they see my posts on FB etc.. Enado Media LLC should better crunch the numbers and respond to my complaints!!

• Fo
      31st of Mar, 2010

Acacia Berry Pure scamed us for $169.96. Customer service non-existant. Will report them to Texas attorney general. Somebody, please bring these guys down!