Advanced Cleanse/ Acia Berry Pure / Fraudulent Bank Charges

1 Mount Laurel, NJ, United States

I like most of you did a free trial of the 2 products referenced. Called multiple times and they told me their system was down, please call back in an hour. I must have called back 10 times, still no help. I finally got thru to a rep and they told me there was nothing they could do other than cancel the membership that i never signed up for in the first place. She told me to email this website productsupport123 to request a refund of the products becuase they do not refund over the phone. So i did, but in the meantime my account was charged once again for 149.95 for the Acia Berry which i had already cancelled. I called the company spoke with a rep left a message on their voicemail and sent an email. I have not received a refund yet and i am pissed. I want my money back from these scam artist who you can never reach when its time to cancel your trial. And what a trial it was you only have two days to try it out before your trial period is over. What do i have to do to get my money refunded. I am sick and tired of the run around.

Le